Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Active Member
    Registered

How true, how true.

2. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Active Member
    Registered

Dang is he scary looking in this photo...like he's a crazed madman.

3. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Active Member
    Registered

So are we take it that you would prefer to have the person on the right, who is apparently trying to emulate the person on the left:
    hitlers-protege01.png

And considering all the destructive executive orders Biden has signed, he sure is proving himself to be a tyrannical Nazi.

4. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Active Member
    Registered

Yeah. Sometimes he looks like death eating a life-saver. (That's just something I heard years ago if you wanted an insult in a "put down" contest.)

Sunny Bonet and Jacob Petersheim like this.
  5. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Sometimes you just gotta take the keys away from grandpa.

6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I hesitate to put this here for fear of derailing the thread, but how in the Hell can the media be as shock as the average Joe to see this? These institution have entire divisions dedicated to covering the White House. People who are concerned at what they saw during the debate should be screaming at those whose job it is to provide oversight and to inform us.

The subordinate questions is "Who has been in charge?" The American public has a right to know, yet a large number shall continue to rely upon those who have been providing cover for a shadow government.

7. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I believe the “panic” part is precisely what your question points to.
    The left wing media along with the White House has undoubtedly been covering up the fact that Joe HASN’T been at the helm and now, after the debate, the rest of the country knows it too.
    Everywhere I have looked for the last 3.5 years has conservatives suspecting that Joe as well as Kamala are nothing more than chickens dancing on a hot plate (forgive the reference from Pure Country) so now everyone is looking for the folks who have been turning the plate on and off.

And, as a side, just as a mother would tell her toddler child how good the child is when he or she went poopy in the potty trainer, we have Jill openly telling Joe how well he did in the debate.
    I mean, didn’t she sound like some marveled mother when she said, “you answered Every question” ?

Why? She’s his handler and it is her job to convince him to seek another term for office and in no way does she want to lose all the pampering she has received as First Lady to a life in Delaware.
    Note: It would be nice however to find out who is lining Jill’s pockets to be Joe’s nanny. (just a suspicion of mine)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2024 at 9:46 AM
  8. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

It was interesting that Trump did not say he would oust all illegals when asked about immigration. Hopefully it will have calmed the fears of the illegals who might vote against him.:rolleyes:
    Jill did get Biden down the stairs after the debate when Trump exited stage left.
    Those 'stairs' were a rather confusing optical illusion.

9. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

So, um do you think has really been running the country- Willey Jilly, Kamala Walla, O- my-bama - press secretary maybe? :cool:

Sunny Bonet likes this.
  10. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have seen that Trump has said he will deport all illegals who have criminal records. He realizes I think that it would be impractical now to round up all the folks Joe and his buddies have let into the country unvetted.

Sunny Bonet and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. John Brunner

I hope that part in bold is true, but I doubt it. Since Day #1, Biden's handlers have been shoving the press out of the room as soon as a given event is over. I've not seen concern that this is Banana Republic stuff. I've not seen reports of "Least Accessible President Ever." I doubt that this makes much of a change at all. Those of us who have been decrying the destruction of this nation shall continue to do so, while others worry about their party retaining the White House.

All the press can say is that Trump will "destroy democracy," as they provide cover as their party actually does it.

12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

They certainly can't point out the effects of Trump's policies during his first term, as most of the country approved of it if they were awake.

13. John Brunner

Biden's Replacement Has Been Announced!!!

donald trump.jpg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-
    I have never been a big supporter of Joe Biden. And the only reason I support him is that he is so very much better than the option.
    And given the choices we have at present- 1. An old man whose mind wanders 2. An old man whose grasp on reality is based on what he wants it to be, an abuser and cheater, and a liar of world class- it seems to me that Biden is still the better choice.
    Biden can have advisers and experts to help him stay on track.
    tRump cannot take guidance and direction from anyone else, and he wouldn't listen to truth and good advice if it were to be given to him.

I don't know what the Democrats are going to do, but I know what the Republicans will do. The Republican party is so far up tRump's backside they couldn't see the sun shining. And tRump is a bad, evil, self-deluded individual who is a clear and present danger to our country.

We don't have a good choice at present, but we do have a choice that is better than the other.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

After all, if you answer "all of the questions," you're entitled to be the leader of the free world, aren't you?

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.