Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I disagree. No, I don't disagree that he made enemies through that remark, but the enemies he made were those who probably wouldn't have supported him anyhow, and it was through these kinds of remarks that he set himself apart from the rest of the pack, who would traditionally disappoint the Republican base if nominated and do nothing to further the Republican agenda if elected. What is conveniently forgotten by those who disparage Trump for this remark are the hateful things that McCain was saying about Trump. McCain had set himself up as an opponent and, unlike traditional Republicans, Trump fought back.

But this thread is about Biden, isn't it? I never would have believed that we would ever have a president as embarrassing as Joe Biden. People have to literally guide him around to keep him from walking into walls or closets, and his entire entourage panics whenever it looks like he might take a question.

2. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Of course McCain was a weasel. That's not the point. The point is that Trump's speaking ill of him helped put Biden in office. Even my wife, who was a Trump supporter, was disgusted and turned off by his remark, as were most of her church-going friends who were taught not to speak ill of the dead or suffering. That and other remarks were the stuff that angered people and helped put Biden in office.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Can Biden get any worse? Well, yes, perhaps quite a bit. There's talk on the wires that he (or his handlers) want to put local police departments under federal control. Just another awful thing to watch out for.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There is some relevancy in that today is when the Arizona audit becomes public and of course the media [along with anyone in the Biden administration] is extremely quiet about it.
    If the audit turns out some numbers that prove the inadequacy of the way the 2020 election was handled then the Biden crowd will have some marked problems pushing through their agenda of extending and even making permanent the “emergency” method of voting for Federal elections.
    Since the Biden administration has had hundreds of lawyers trying to stop the audit it’s pretty obvious that they’re afraid of the outcome.

Now, here’s where the real relevancy comes in.
    If the scenario is as I think it will be, Biden will attempt to get a gag order in place today presumably to avert any covert actions by the “militant” white supremist Trump supporters similar to those who STORMED the Capital on Jan. 6. Based on an “assumed” state of national emergency, Biden can do just about anything he wants.,
    If I’m wrong, I’m wrong and to be truthful, I hope I am. Good, Bad or Indifferent, I want to see those numbers because one way or the other the truth needs to be published.

If the Arizona majority was cheated out of their pick for the Presidency then it’s like the Ten Commandments in that if ya bust one ya bust them all. If one state is found with fraud in the mix then the rest of the questionable states have to be challenged.
    If the count was right then chances are the counts in the other 4 or 5 states that are being questioned are close enough to warrant Biden being in office.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

This was all planned. Make the Dem-run inner cities fall apart, and then refer to "The Police" as a single corrupt entity nationwide.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I see now that the geniuses in the current administration have banned the Border Patrol from using horses to patrol. They made an uproar about a stupid photo someone took that depicted what they thought to be a BP officer whipping a law breaker. When the truth came out and it turned out that it was just a rein flying around, Biden decided to punish the Border Patrol by making them patrol on foot instead of on horseback. Can these "leaders" be any more stupid?

7. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

it has been the plan for a long time,

Biden," by 2017 whites will be a minority ,and thats a good thing". Why is that a good thing that they waant unskilled poor immigrnts to outnumber any American ethic group and why just whites?

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

That's because white people are inherently evil.

10. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

its sad that we have come to this.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yeah, and Trump supposedly had 9 or so less votes and Biden had 500+ more votes.
    The thing is, I don’t give a tinker’s dern how many votes someone got over or under what was originally counted.
    What I DO care about is why there are any miscounted votes!
    If I put a mixed amount of money into a machine that is made to count money it will come out with the exact amount of money put into it.
    If I put a mixed batch of properly filled out votes through a machine that is made to count votes then it should come out the the exact number of votes. Period.

And, as far as the media doing a good job of reporting anything…..
    upload_2021-9-26_17-33-6.png

12. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

This chant is taking over America, they even have t-shirts for it already ! They are on Amazon even.

9D8244D8-C80D-496F-800E-617ACEABBB40.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
  13. Yvonne Smith

Just in case you have not seen what started this chant, which the announcer tried vainly to cover up. Even Brandon is laughing when she says that.

14. Yvonne Smith

15. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump may be reelected.

Yvonne Smith likes this.