Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

From another angle When his father took them to live in Indonesia, his parents gave up US citizenship.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I was saying that your absolute statement hadn't been tested. The very Democrats who thought John McCain wasn't qualified to run for president because he was born on a military base in Panama while his father was a naval officer were fine with Obama, who in all likelihood was born in Kenya. The old double standard once again. I started looking into things at that time, and found that from what I could read, the founders thought that only people born in America could be president because it was such a powerful position. That qualification does not exist for any other office in government. The people who wrote the Constitution also believed that a citizen of the U.S. should not be a citizen of any other country, and if you became a citizen of the U.S. you had to renounce allegiance to any other nation. The Supreme Court decided otherwise in the 1960s when Israelis wanted to vote both here and in Israel. The oath to renounce all other allegiances is still the same and does not reflect the SCOTUS decision to change the constitution.
    Oath of Allegiance

3. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

He beat Trump!!

4. Mary Stetler

Registered

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

The next White House press secretary will be a pioneer. President Biden announced Thursday that Karine Jean-Pierre will replace Jen Psaki, becoming the first Black woman and the first openly gay woman in the job.

Are there any regular people in the Biden administration?

I guess she can't be criticized because to do so would be racist and misogynistic.

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

And her live-in girlfriend is the political editor for CNN, so there is that addition to her qualities for the position.

7. Mary Stetler

Registered

It is not a question of criticizing one's race, sex, sexuality, nationality... I find it offensive that all of that is pointed out instead of the person's actual qualifications for the job!!!!
    Kamala Harris was picked for her race and sex before the VP position was to be filled.
    Obviously, her qualifications were not considered.

8. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't get me started on Kamalho. ;)

Marie Mallery likes this.
  9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

and homophobic

10. John Brunner

That should be an instant disqualification.

Everything about Democrats is an intentional spitting in the face of anything resembling "fair" or "decent."

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The appointees are not chosen for their abilities or qualifications for the job, but for their race, sex/gender, "letter preference", etc.

12. John Brunner

Meanwhile, competent adults who may happen to be one of those things get thrown under the bus. Those adults succeed because of who they are, not what they are, and in some circles that is not acceptable.

13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just occurred to me that one of President Trump's top advisors and his main troubleshooter was Rick Grenell, an openly gay man. Never heard mention of it in the MSM as it didn't fit in with the homophobia they were trying to lay on Mr. Trump.. He was chosen for his abilities, not his orientation.

14. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Interestingly enough, Martin Van Buren, who took office in 1837 was the first President who was born an American citizen.
    Just a little trivia to throw out there.

15. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Biden Is A Human and Drug Trafficking Monster? That's the title and inference suggested by one of thimorning's American Thinker articles.

But the opened border was open as well to the cartels that traffic in drugs and humans, especially young girls. Biden effectively went into business with the most brutal, barbaric people on the planet. These criminal organizations long ago discovered that they could double the massive profits they rake in from drug smuggling by trafficking human beings.
    Meanwhile:

Meanwhile, our homeless citizens, many of whom are veterans, are treated like vermin, left to live and die on the streets of major cities run by Democrats. The city of San Francisco is a case in point; it has been utterly degraded by leftist policies that promulgate drug use and ignore the mental illness and criminal behavior of these people who live on the streets and have destroyed the quality of life in the neighborhoods they inhabit.

So what else do we now have with Biden? Rampant inflation, a flagging economy, the threat of a major recession, rising crime, increasing homelessness, supply chain breakdowns, energy shortages, food shortages, war, menstrual products in boys bathrooms, etc. etc. etc.

i was once again having lunch in a small cafe where just about everybody in the place voted for Biden and were complaining about all of this. I wanted to tell them to shut up and live with what they voted for. Of course, they didn't really vote for all this. They hadn't made the connection between an open border policy and drugs/human trafficking. They hadn't made the connection between going green and energy and supply shortages., Simply put, progressive Biden voters weren't real big on critical thinking or making cause/effect connections. What they were good at was hating Trump.