Biden

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So, after an audit of Twitter we find out that around 49% of Biden’s following are…..bots. Just bots. Ya know….fake stuff.
    That said, whilst listening to the news I was reminded that the 49% of fake stuff is higher than his approval rating.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

US oil reserves, which Biden loudly released in an effort to bring down gasoline prices, or so we were told, have been sold to Europe and, of all places, China. In an American crisis, we're selling oil to China.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

It’s Russia’s fault and maybe Trump’s collusion with Putin has something to do with it or those nasty Saudi’s who won’t answer the phone when Biden calls for help after he dissed the Crown Prince.
    Whatever the case, I’ve been assured that none of it has anything to do with the Oval Office. They be’s squeaky clean.

Congress HAS to force a vote and get the oil reins out of Biden’s hands. If they don’t, I’m going to have to trade in the Ford for a wagon pulling mo-ped.

Krystal Shay likes this.
  4. Jeff Huxton

Jeff Huxton Active Member
    Registered

A thread with this topic would've been shot down in flames over on another senior forum called:

-- Logo from another Senior's forum removed. While I appreciate the sentiment, I'd rather not have any forum wars here, at least not by name. Thanks. By the way, this is not a reprimand or anything of the sort. Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll like it here. -- Ken Anderson

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2022
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Yup.

That's why I'm here and not there.

Don Alaska and Jeff Huxton like this.
  6. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Ah yes. I think 95% of the members here have been or still are members of that forum.

And….by the bye….Welcome to the REAL SeniorsOnly Club where men can be men, women can be women and most of us are thankful for the difference.

Pick your place at the table and enjoy whatever’s there.

7. Jeff Huxton

Jeff Huxton Active Member
    Registered

It's why I left too. A member over there (a while back) introduced a topic whereby the moderator allowed only one viewpoint to be expressed when it was clear there was another side to it. But it was a side the moderator objected to. So she deleted my comments and the comments of several others. That was the last time I ever posted over there.

John Brunner and Bobby Cole like this.
  8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

When I heard that half his "followers" were bots I had to "LOL." :D:D:D

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The same was true of Obama. A large percentage of his followers were bots that he had paid for in order to inflate his numbers.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  10. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

Hmmm. Makes me wonder how many of those bots voted for Biden in 2020....

11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Maybe I should have started a new thread called, “Catch of the Day” which would be those metaphors, satirical sentences and stuff that’s sort of describes this president and his tenure but naw…..I’ll just list a couple and see how they fly.

From Sky News yesterday….”That’s what you get when you have a mail order president”.

From a Fox contributor I heard today speaking on sympathizers of Biden’s mental condition…….”Oh you leave that poor man alone. He thinks Elon Musk is his wife’s perfume”.

Last edited: May 24, 2022
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As an aside, the "Jim Crow on steroids" that was supposed to be Georgia's voter security act, has actually INCREASED Black voter turnout in the primaries due to end today. The Administration answered when queried on that, "Well, it would have been MUCH higher had the law not gone into effect."

Hoot Crawford and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

One has the right to opine as to whether they “think” the results might have been higher but there is NO way to prove it ergo the administration’s answer is as irrelevant as the new press secretary’s answer about inflation and taxing the rich. Bogus.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I heard a commentator quote a column that stated that many of Biden's problem are due to the fact that he has no problem-solvers in his administration. Most of the posts were filled according to race, gender, sexual orientation, etc., rather than ability, so when there is a problem, there is a shortage of ideas as to how to address it since there is a shortage of wisdom and experience throughout the administration. Trump filled up the Strategic Petroleum reserves with cheap oil and Biden has emptied much of it; many of the Black appointees have already left the administration, since were chosen for their appearance rather than their ability and when they express an opinion, they are always sot down and told (figuratively) to stay in their place. The Biden strategists are now trying to filling the vacant positions previously occupied by Blacks with those of Asian heritage. I suspect the same issue will appear. The stated inflation when Biden took office was in the neighborhood of 1.4% and is now around 8.7%, and we all know it is really higher than that for things that matter.

15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Kamala Harris is the first example of filling a position simply because of race and gender.
    I think Biden (and his handlers) have attempted to “trump” Trump in that Trump’s cabinet and other advisors was made up of a cross section of social groups but unlike Biden’s woke cabinet, they were highly professional.

Trump had to BE professional to pick professionals disregarding whatever social slots the candidates fit into. I don’t think for a minute that his first thought when picking his cabinet had anything to do with gender, race or whatever their sexual orientation happened to be.
    On the other hand, I have no doubt that Biden’s first criteria was to fill the cabinet with various races, genders and again, sexual orientations in order to avoid finger pointing by those who suspect (and know) that he is a racist and he is misogynistic. His pick for the Supreme Court confirms that when he deliberately ordered that only black females would be considered for the position. Reverse psychology? Sure and it does work for some people.