Campaign Of Fear

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Don Alaska, Feb 19, 2024.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have recently read of a campaign being ramped up to spread fear throughout the nation prior to the November elections. We (I) saw that fear in people during the Covid Pandemic. There were people I knew who were reasonable intelligent stripping their clothes off and running naked into the shower for fear of bringing the virus into their homes. Grocery containers were being bleached or disinfected. I did none of that and was a bit puzzled by the fear that was generated by the unknown. I worked around viruses and infectious agents throughout my working life, and I think some here have also done that. I don't know how they reacted to the "virus". Some in the government, aware that this was in all likelihood an escaped bioweapon, suffered from the panic themselves. The government folks, after realizing how useful the panic could be, put measures into place to use people's fear to their advantage.

The new campaign may not be another virus, since there is some doubt as to whether the populace at large would renew their panic unless the virus or infect showed virulence that could not be dismissed. The new fear campaign might be civil unrest, banking failures, attacks from abroad, immigrant uprisings, or some other thing devised to spread panic. There are reports from whistleblowers who are saying that the campaign is ramping up, and may include crime rising across the nation to the point of people demanding actions that would remove even more rights from us to make us "safer". Any thoughts?

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Perhaps the illegals will be put to use serving The Cause.

Alice Williams likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

There is some thought that it will be the path to citizenship--they will be used to fight the wars nobody wants, and will then be offered U.S. citizenship.

4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been reading that, too, and it is maybe already happening right now. It looked like that camp near Eagle Pass , Texas, was taking in people for the military.

5. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I think Texas is building a military base near Eagle Pass and has pushed the Border Patrol out. I can't swear it is at Eagle Pass, but Governor Abbott started construction of a new military base for the Texas Military Department that will be used by the Texas Military Department and the Texas National Guard at some point on the border that was problematic. Here is an article about State Defense Forces and here is a map where they exist and how active they are.

Alice Williams and Yvonne Smith like this.