Chestfeeding?

Discussion in 'Evolution of Language' started by Dwight Ward, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm confused by much of trans-sexuality. Is a trans-man a man who wants to be a woman or a woman who wants to be a man? I honestly don't know and don't much care.

Now, to be politically correct and not upset the trans community, you need to say 'chestfeeding' instead of 'breastfeeding'. Evidently 'breast' refers to something a trans-man(woman) doesn't think they have and so upsets them. Technically a man does have breasts but since they need more things to be offended by ...

Also practice saying 'robin redchest', 'keep achest of a situation', 'my favorite fried chicken piece is the chest', 'chest cancer', 'deep in his chest he loved her', 'chest augmentation' and the like.

Just be careful what you say to avoid thought crime. I'm thinking of other things women have and men don't that trans-men(women) could get upset about - like working brains.
    Trans.gif

Attached Files:

2. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

To be honest about this I will always say breastfeeding. Until any transgender can, whether man or woman, can perform the natural birth acts of the sex they desire to be the most evident being impregnating and pregnancy I'll continue to say it. I read somewhere an article that made it seem like this can happen, not. A woman desiring to be a man becomes pregnant? is still a woman. A man desiring to be a woman and have a baby? is still a man. That being said until that happens I'll give transgenders respect for being human.

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I am not changing my speech for anyone but God, which I mean I grew up cussing like a trucker and I don't want to use curse words. The rest of this silliness "trying" to be forced on us is the last thing on my mind, I'll stay as far away from it as I can. I'll continue to pray for the children that are subjected to this sickness that is destroying their lives.

4. Reen Davis

Reen Davis Well-Known Member
    Registered

@Dwight Ward
    And of course the newly named 'chest stroke' swimming :D

Of course, things could go much further - according to a sketch Ronnie Barker did on one of the 'Two Ronnies Shows'
    We could all just become 'genderless'. !

Man or woman in the street would be the 'person' in the street. When your in the street be careful you
    don't fall down an open 'person hole'.
    I was raised in 'Personchester' and native inhabitants there are called 'Personcunians'.

Genderless public toilets would be interesting ! :D

5. Denise Evans

Registered

How long have we already had to deal with depraved "ideas" someone comes up with, and then they want to force their ideas (literally my brainwashing our children) on us. There will be some that stand for what is right and true though.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Dwight Ward

Registered

Following Reen's description, remember when the guy who brought your letters was a 'mailman'? That became wrong to say and we had to go with 'mailperson'. And in case someone thinks we're saying 'male' in mailperson we have to go one better. Who brings my letters? The person person. What do we call the one in Human Resources who hires them? The person person person.

My relatives in North Carolina were ahead of their time. They had genderless toilets right up until the 70s.
    Outhouse.gif

My preferred pronoun is 'that handsome devil'. Soon the law will insist people call me that.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
  7. Denise Evans

Registered

We'll just have to call everyone "its" and we won't be allowed names, just numbers. Shouldn't be too long before computer's and robots get the ability to offended :rolleyes:

Dwight Ward and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

You do realize only the Western nations fall for this crap, right? The Chinese and the Russians, as well as the nations of Africa don't deal in such things. It is all part of a "conspiracy" to Western culture.

9. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe I'm confused but,
    Chestfeeding is an inaccurate statement the chess does not carry milk, the mammary gland does.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

You're not confused Tony, it's those pushing this junk :mad:

11. Dwight Ward

Registered

No one has it right. Milk comes from the grocery store.
    Milk.gif

12. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

Well we have two bathrooms in our home ..and he uses HIS ….and I use mine wonder if that makes our toilets certain gender only …. EE5201CD-3567-4B7B-8383-F818681E73A4.gif cause I never use his even tho it’s closer to the living room than MY toilet

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The man always gets the spot closest to the bathroom. Natural selection. But I think separate bathrooms would save a lot of marriages, especially if cleaning fell to the one using it.

14. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

My husband is 6 ft 2 and I’m 5 ft 2 ….and he used to complain when had a shower in the house we owned in Adelaide that he’d just about have to get on his knees to have a shower after me cause the shower head was to low for him ( we had one of those on a arm that went up and down )

So when we moved into this newly built home in 2006 he decided he’d use the main bathroom and I’d use the ensuite and that what we do …. He even uses a room that has a sliding door between his bathroom and the room as a dressing room.

Don Alaska and Mary Stetler like this.
  15. Dwight Ward

Registered

I would call them temporary divorce bathrooms. You need the occasional break, even from someone you love.:)

(later)
    ... plus, you don't like his less-than-perfect cleaning and he can't stand your frilly decor. Been there, done that.
    (still later)
    Everything so clean and shiny you're afraid to touch anything with your own filthy self.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
    Don Alaska and Kate Ellery like this.