China Warning

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Craig Wilson, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

""""Lots of people on the lower rungs of the economic ladder have higher standards of living (lots of "stuff") because of cheap Chinese goods."""""

I take the rest of your post as a lesson in several subjects. Thank you.
    The paragraph I quote is something else and falls into my area...Why we are not educating people in what really is "higher standard of living"? Sure, I buy many Chinese products such as everyday dishes / glasses, air fresheners and other items that do not fall apart in three minutes..........but it seems most Americans have lost the ability to differentiate between "to buy cheap and cheap quality".

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Given a choice, the majority of us buy on price and not quality. Many cannot afford quality.

I do not hold out hope that we get "educated" in much of anything...it would make us harder to control.

3. John Brunner

Let's not ignore the UN's role in all of this:

China's slaughter of its own citizens = "Internal political issues"
    Other countries' gay marriage status = "Human Rights Violations"

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I suspect China has several virus strains more potent than Covid 19 yet in their quiver. I think India has gotten a sample of those, but Australia may be next to suffer China's revenge. One of the things that made me think the release of the virus from the Wuhan lab was accidental was that it was not more potent. The leaders of the world knew China had really bad virus strains in that lab, they knew it had been released form the lab, but they thought it might have been one of the really bad strains and hence the panic worldwide with shutdowns and all. Fortunately, it was a fairly innocuous strains as bad viruses go. If there is a deliberate release it will be much worse, but that won't happen until China is certain they already have a vaccine to protect at least the elites in their country and abroad.

Terence Eames and John Brunner like this.
  5. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

I think this one was a deliberate release. The reason it wasn't very strong, is because the primary reason for the release was to justify the Democrats sending out 80 million mail-in ballots, even though the majority of them were not requested. In 2017 Fauci warned, that there would be a surprise pandemic during Trumps term in office. The fact that he said "SURPRISE" pandemic makes me think it was planned.

6. John Brunner

No doubt. And a weakened virus meant that we could be destroyed from within. That beats the heck out of giving us a common enemy to unite against.

7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Even if there was/ is / no actual virus, only a virtual one (on paper), the planning of it started by 1902 when the big money power elite groups - pharmakeia, catholicicsnm and politicians and oil money and bankers made plans that went public to get everyone on drugs instead of only 1%. To do this they had to rename disease dozens or hundres of times, conceal the real cause of illness, and convince the public that "we're here to help". (a total fabrication) , helped greatly by all the news media and politicians.

8. Silvia Benoit

Registered

If the world knows -and it does- about this kind of genocide...why nothing is done?

Terence Eames and Jim Brown like this.
  9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Who said nothing is done ? (this is almost rhetorical, yet possibly for clarity also)

10. Jim Brown

Registered

I think it is because it is all part of the plan of the new world order. To them we are disposable slaves.

11. John Brunner

And it is to our credit that we cannot fathom those people who are so bereft of any sense of self that they would destroy others merely to lord over the ruins. What's the point??? What kind of grandiosity can you possibly obtain by burning a city to the ground so that you can be mayor???

I don't understand.
    I don't want to understand.

Terence Eames likes this.
  12. Jim Brown

Registered

I don't think they want to burn the cities down. They want to totally control the people.

13. John Brunner

I understand. I used a poor metaphor.

I guess what I was trying to say is "What's the point?" Once they've beat us down into a controllable state, what pleasure is there in controlling such beings? (not that there should be pleasure in controlling anyone.)

I guess their motive really doesn't matter.

14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I think this is somewhere referred to in the Bible as well : we (people) are treated and used as 'chattel' by the religion, churches, politic, scientific, medical, and other powers that be. Chattel: slaves with no rights, property to be used any way desired, bought and sold, with no concern for well being at all.

Likewise, per 'motive' as described thousands of years ago and seen clearly in the last couple centuries, I think in Galatians, it describes the 'atmosphere' of society as pernicious (death dealing) world wide.

15. Silvia Benoit

Registered

You are probably right...but it doesn't mean we must let them succeed.