Chinese Spy Camera Balloon Floating Over America!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Without consulting the reports I'm guessing that that confirmation was from the military and that no neutral parties were allowed to see

* Irrelevant content deleted.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2023
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I often don't post links, as I do much of my conversing from memory. I always feel if someone needs confirmation, they can do a search on their own. That way the information is not directed.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I often cite things that I say, not because I feel like this lends credibility, but for those few who might want additional information. Plus, if it's something that I just learned, it seems fair to source them. However, it's rude to demand citations from people who haven't done so, and, on the few occasions when I have given in to this, the citations were summarily dismissed and probably not even read. In most cases, sources are easy enough to find, and whether someone believes what I say or not, that's okay. I'm not being paid to advance any issues here.

Don Alaska and Faye Fox like this.
  4. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Isn't this the second balloon they have sent? I too think it is a test run for an EMP. It is like the boy who cried wolf, after a while people tend to ignore and don't pay attention to these things. People look up and see it's just another hot air balloon.

Don Alaska, John Brunner and Faye Fox like this.
  5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

A military spokesperson said this has been happening for "a while" (preceding Biden.) I also watched a vid that said there was a second balloon behind this one that made the news, heading south from Canada.

Gee, I wonder if the Fed is trying to ban gas stoves in the event there's an EMP. After all, any way we have of surviving on our own must be destroyed. (The EPA has issued new emission regs for gas stoves, by the way.)

Don Alaska, Krystal Shay and Faye Fox like this.
  6. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Yeah, now they want to change the narrative to it happened under Trump and he didn't shoot them down so who is friends with China?

7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Anybody here not expecting this?

"Biden administration officials' claimed that Chinese surveillance balloons also briefly transited the continental U.S. at least three times during the Trump administration." Source.. Fox news.

But.....
    Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe ......"It's not true. I can refute it," Ratcliffe said on "Sunday Morning Futures." "The American people can refute it for themselves. Do you remember during the Trump administration, when photographers on the ground and commercial airline pilots were talking about a spy balloon over the United States that people could look up and see, even with the naked eye, and that a media that hated Donald Trump wasn't reporting?"

8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

They are just trying to escape the blame by involving Trump. As far as I know, John Ratcliffe is an honorable am and would admit to it if it were true.

9. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

They have backtracked that statement now.

But on Sunday, a senior administration official told Fox News Digital that "this information was discovered after the [Trump] administration left."
    "They went undetected," the official told Fox News Digital.

My question is how did they detect it afterward when they couldn't detect them when they were (Supposedly) flying across the US?

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I suspect it is a lies, @Shirley Martin just to cover up what they have done. Perhaps they waited to shoot it down over the ocean as they didn't really know what was on it. It may have been a bioweapon or some kind of explosive device. Maybe they didn't know.... They will do almost anything to place blame on Trump.

Krystal Shay likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I read that the balloon was "detected" by people seeing it from the ground. It was not being tracked at all by military "intelligence" until people began calling about it. :rolleyes: A true-life example of flying under the radar.

Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

According to analysts on both CNN and Fox, this was a demonstration of American vulnerability to even low-tech Chinese weaponry prior to Blinken's visit to China this week. The CNN guy stated that it was a big "middle finger" to the weak Biden Administration. If a simple balloon could penetrate America's air defenses, imagine what a missile could do. It was also said to be intended to instill doubt and fear in the American populace. A simple move that pulls the rug out from under any negotiating position Anthony Blinken might have with respect to the Chinese. We know they own the White House and members of both parties in Congress, as well as part of the counter-espionage branch of the FBI that was recently documented in Albania.

13. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Had it been on Trumps watch there would have been impeachment no 3 by nancy and her goons. I so hope to outlive all of them so I can have one more dance before I croak.
    That "doubt and fear" was established when the half wit mumbled the oath of office. :D

Don Alaska and Thomas Windom like this.
  14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Perhaps it was being tracked by "intelligence" and they have been ignoring such intrusions for a period of time, and the only reason there is a response this time is the low-altitude path put it is view of the masses.

That is 100% conjecture.

Don Alaska likes this.
  15. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Trump was already being kept out of the loop by that bunch of military A__wipes surrounding him. It really disturbs me that we actually have traitors still in charge. So is it any wonder we have continuous intrusion of our airspace. It has always been the democrats that start every single war we have fought, so be ready for another.

Thomas Windom and Don Alaska like this.