Chinese Spy Camera Balloon Floating Over America!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Then there were the green lasers from space on the same day as the Chinese balloon. -- MSN.com

greenlaser.jpeg

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

3. Ken Anderson

Don Alaska and Thomas Stillhere like this.
  4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I think this is all just to take the news focus off of something else. What else? Any ideas?

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Amazing how we have gone from "can't shoot it down until it records every military installation in the continental USA" to blasting everything out of the sky that moves.

6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

From what i am reading, it sounds like what they are shooting down now are not balloons like the first one was. I am not sure about the last ones over Canada, but the one that was in Alaska was much smaller and the jet pilots said it had no visible controls or anything like was on the huge balloon that went over the US.
    Since we are not in the conspiracy section, I will refrain from mentioning that some people are calling it a UFO.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Until it's identified, that's exactly what it was.

8. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

This one shot down in Alaska was destroyed by an AIM-9 air to air missile. Pretty good tracking to hit something the size of a small car. I am looking forward to hear what they find in the salvage from the large balloon with all the antennas. My first thought was how dangerous these balloons really are to air traffic. These communist are bold face liars and they have been lying for so long they are immune from criticism.

Krystal Shay and Beth Gallagher like this.
  9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

One thing I can't figure out is, from one of the press conferences, they said they sent an F-5 to scope out the object (from Eielson AFB near Fairbanks) but they called an F-22 (from Elmendorf AFB near Anchorage) to shoot it down. My question is: Why couldn't the F-35 shoot it down instead of calling another plane form 350 miles further away to shoot the object from the skies. Does anyone know why that would be done?

10. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

Good question, but I think the F35 carries a longer range missile for long range attack since that unit is on a ready all the time so it would seem that they chose the F-22 to not show their hand to the enemy. The Phoenix air to air on our old Tomcats were designed to be launched only by the Tomcat because it had special hard points and the needed guidance electronics on the Tomcat to fire at multiple targets . I would not be surprised to see some of those Phoenix missiles repurposed to fire from the new F-35s. They have an air to air range of about 190 kilometers. Radar controlled of course form the plane that fired them.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

We are having even more of these unknown objects reported, and they either truly do not know what they are, or they are simply not telling us what they are.
    Even China has now reported having one flying over, and are going to shoot it down.

We apparently have another one over Havre, Montana (right near the Canadian border), but the military said they were not going to shoot it down until daylight and reopened airspace last night.
    The report from Rep. Rosendale from Montana (on Fox News) said that this was hovering at a much lower altitude, between 18,000-35,000 feet, where it is in the zone of regular air traffic.
    It does not make sense to me why the government would open the area back up for air traffic if there was an unknown object right at the same altitudes where an airliner could crash into it overnight, but that is what they are reporting that they did.

Here is a screenshot from the Fox News video I was watching with Rosendale, and it shows where the other three objects were shot down, and the red X is where the latest one was at last night.

20D9522F-3261-4BC4-849E-E31AB052C471.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I wonder why Alaska and the Yukon are yellow?

13. Yvonne Smith

I believe that is where we have already shot them down. there is a little yellow spot for the first one, off the east coast, too. Not sure why they colored the whole areas rather than the precise location.

The whole thing seems rather odd to me. It is similar to the “classified documents” news.
    First, they raided Trump’s home, then they kept finding more documents at Biden’s different homes, and now they are saying they have found some at Pence’s home, too.
    The UFO thing is following the same path, they found one…..very dramatically……eventually shot it down. Now they are discovering some kind of UFO’s over both North and South America, plus China, and maybe Russia or Ukraine next.

One wonders what they are getting us ready for (Project Blue Beam?), or just covering up while keeping everyone distracted watching the balloons go across.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Twitter news now reporting part of Lake Michigan fly space is closed , and fighter jets are seen heading that direction over Illinois.

7B7253B5-356C-422B-9BCC-0C6EB14F1F29.jpeg

15. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

Being Super Bowl Sunday don't be surprised to see a lot of Air Space closed all over the region where it is being played, just a thought. It was already stated days ago certain air space will be closed. The half wit and his group will probably be there, I hope everyone is sure to stand and give him another one finger salute.