Chinese Spy Camera Balloon Floating Over America!

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Haven’t read this whole thread so hopefully not a repeat.

AC19DCA3-8C87-4F6A-ACFD-CCBF67E34BA1.jpeg

2. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Must be a Chinese ambassador to the US :):):):)

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I didn't see this but I did just make a thread. I think it's pretty important and agree it needed a thread of it's own.

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

The aliens from the UFO were captured they're now staying at a Hilton soon to have free health care.

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There has now been an article published that talks about the Chinese balloon program. Apparently the Chinese have copied this from both an incident over Canada in 1998 and an American program from the 1980s. A Canadian balloon went off course, and the Canadian Airforce tried to shoot it down before it entered Russian airspace. They were unable to do so. The U.S. developed an experimental program to use balloons to disperse plant pathogens upon an enemy's farmland so we could starve an adversary country into surrender. The Chinese have reportedly developed a strategy to use balloons at very low cost to saturate the airspace of the U.S. and Canada with balloons, some of which would carry weapons. If they can occupy our air defense with balloons, we would be almost helpless against them. Reportedly, this last incident was just a test run to determine how the balloons would fly, gather signals intelligence, and see how the U.S. would react to the incursion.

Sounds like they are preparing for war.

Denise Evans and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The war started when the traitors in DC took the money and gave them Most favored Nation in Trade. It would be a different world today if we had punished the people who signed that paper. Every communist nation we have ever helped are our worst enemies.

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Thanks for this Don, do you know where/who did the article? I don't doubt it a bit, I am just curious where you found it. There are plenty of people/news I call the "underground" that come out but they are hard to find, or ever hear about. We elect people to run our country and yet we don't have the right to know exactly what is going on using the excuse they don't want to create panic. I think what is going on with some in this country with all the shootings are panic (protecting people, hah) caused by us not knowing the truth.

There's always people who will panic, and those that are able to remain calm but the elected officials have no right to dictate what to tell us and what not to imo. It's all too obvious what criminals we have in our government now and I can only hope and pray we are taking enough steps to end their reign. And why the hell people are still supporting Mainstream Media, and hate programs like The View, I'll never know. And I have to add Fox is not all squeekie clean either :( I've been thinking Tucker Carlson is losing his marble too with that "laugh" of his.
    The clip he showed of buttigeg being supposedly funny yesterday about the Balloons, Tucker came off crazier then Buttigeg!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
    Thomas Stillhere and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I'll have to look it up. I will post it here when I find it.

9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just saw a post by a Ham radio operator who said the balloon shot down over Lake Huron was an Amateur Radio reflector balloon that had been put up for Hams to bounce signals off it. It was reportedly metallic in nature and that is why the military could pick it up so easily. He theorized that perhaps the other objects after the Chinese surveillance balloon were similar in nature.

10. Denise Evans

Registered

Sounds like biden got a little anxious, probably gave his executive order to shoot down a goose or two as well :rolleyes: Might get a few more votes from geese haters:D

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I just think he, or whoever is running him, just wanted to look tough.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Another smaller Chinese balloon is flying over the USA once again. It was reportedly detected over Utah and Colorado. Biden has decided to allow it to transit America before shooting it down as he did before. This is smaller, so it is possibly transmitting to Chinese satellites as it transits the country.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

After all, China put some money into it, so it wouldn't be fair to shoot it down before it got everything it was looking for.

14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I don't know how much they put into it, but I suspect that is the Biden philosophy. They have been sending hundreds of them over Taiwan in preparation for takeover. Checking out the military set up.

Ken Anderson likes this.