Chrissy Is In The Hot Seat

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Terry Page, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Well for me the UK is a holiday. I've only been at Heathrow airport making a connection. :)

Holly Saunders likes this.
  2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Going up in a hot air balloon is on my bucket list. Some people tell me I'm crazy. Would you go up in one?

3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I almost did once. When I lived in Cary Illinois on the Fox River, a neighbor owned a balloon ride launching whatever it's called. We always had them right over our house almost every weekend morning.

I think he charged $85 for a ride. He was going to take a few of us up for free but the weather changed so we never did it. I'm not afraid of heights and they say it's an awesome view. Now I would only be afraid of a bumpy landing because of my back.

I think bungee jumping is crazier....never would do that...back spasms all over the place, lol.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Okay nice people, I'm going to be off my ipad soon. Thank you for all the great questions. It was lots of fun and made me remember things I've forgotten. Especially things involving my husband. It's good to refresh my memory every now and then, even about my kids...things I haven't thought about in so long.

I suggest whoever hasn't put their name on the list, to do so. There were no questions asked that I felt were out of bounds....thank you for that.:)

Holly Saunders and Terry Page like this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Phew, glad nobody asked me about when I got drunk as a skunk in Hungary and lost my passport 4 days before I was leaving to visit my daughter in California. :)

Terry Page and Linda Binning like this.
  6. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you Chrissy for a very interesting and absorbing thread, your true honest self was present in all your answers, .................for me this openness, honesty and fearless tackling of whatever challenges and obstacles life has thrown at you, are your most endearing qualities.
    A few of the questions that were put were I know a tad harrowing for you at times, but I feel we all gained a much better picture of who you really are.

animaatjes-angels-0340177 (1).gif

Picture2.jpg

Holly Saunders and Chrissy Cross like this.
  7. Terry Page

Registered

PS: You could always start a thread about your drunken Hungarian Adventure ;):D:D:D

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Lol @Terry Page , you know it and all my not so perfect moments. Thanks for not asking, I'll return the favor by not asking about your train ride home from a party with Lisa. :)

Actually, maybe one day I'll tell of my dark side. I only misbehaved in Hungary though. :)

Terry Page likes this.
  9. Terry Page

Registered

I have no recall of the darker moments of that train journey thank goodness :eek:

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

We'd have to put Lisa in the Hot Seat. :)

Terry Page likes this.