Christian Breaking News Sources

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Denise Evans, Oct 23, 2023.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Here's another man I greatly respect and I just found he broadcasts news updates so I'm making a thread for what I believe is also a good source of the latest news in our world. This one is hitting on the missiles fired at Israel from Yemen, and Lebanon:

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Very good @Denise Evans. He seems very reasonable. Israel actually has been very worried about what is currently happening for some years now. They refer to it a a "Ring of Fire War". Israel is surrounded on all sides by enemies and has been since it came into being, but now the enemies are coordinated and funded by Iran. Iran has been empowered and strengthened, as well as encouraged by the actions of both the Obama and Biden Administrations. Egypt and Jordan are caught in the middle. Lebanon, once a beautiful country and called "The Paris of the Middle East" (Beirut), has been victimized by the Palestinians and later the Iranians for years now.

Biden's speech did nothing but encourage our enemies by his weakness, and the Israeli conflict has taken the focus off Ukraine where Biden's investments and much of the Democrat party's documentation lies, I guess to keep from scrutiny by the parts of the U.S. government they do not control. The Biden aid package contains more aid for Ukraine than for Israel or Taiwan, and the American people are tiring of funding a never-ending conflict in Ukraine that has no real strategic value for the U.S., although it does for Europe. Israel holds the key to the Middle East and our interest there is tremendous due to our increasing dependence on Middle Eastern energy resources, so Biden is trying to get get more funding for Ukraine by using an Israeli "cover story".

Time will tell, but the never ending conflicts we are involved with will put an end to the nation as we know it and America will soon cease to be a power on the world stage as this gentleman says.

Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Very well written reply thanks so much Don appreciate it

Don Alaska likes this.