Coming Soon To A Store Near You - Moxie

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

dew.jpg

"It is a day full of important announcements: This morning, the makers of Mountain Dew — a neon-green citrus soft drink that you last drank when you were 13, and “getting into” “skateboarding” — revealed a “hard” version of the drink, called, appropriately, Hard Mountain Dew. Or rather, “Hard MTN Dew. For 80 years MTN DEW has challenged the status quo, bringing bold flavors and unmatched beverage innovation to millions of fans,” reads the press release announcing this drink, which will be brewed in collaboration with the Boston Beer Company.”

John Brunner likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I was "Doing the Dew" when I was nine years old. I only had it when we were vacationing at the campgrounds outside of Ocean City and the vending machine seemingly had an endless supply. ("It'll Tickle Yo Innards") Every summer, my "p" looked like I lived on top of a nuclear waste pile. We never had any of that garbage back home...we drank tea, water, milk and Kool Aid (and maybe Funny Faces when my brother was little.)

I wonder if there will be an uproar over M.D. helping kids cross the bridge from soda to snockered. It's such a horrible idea...kinda like the "puppy monkey baby."