Continue The Story

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Allison Schuck, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Jessica Morgan

Jessica Morgan Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'll give the donkeys a spare blanket to sleep on, on one will miss just one!

Terence Eames and Craig Wilson like this.
  2. Jessica Morgan

Registered

I wish I could stay right here and live amongst these beautiful animals, I must take pics if I have time.

3. Jessica Morgan

Registered

I was fascinated by the pics taken by the drone, and I loved the box of assorted stones and beads, maybe I could keep a bead and have it attached to a necklace.

I walked to where the professor was, he was going through the assorted stones and beads, he handed me a bead and said I could keep it, wow he must've read my mind!

4. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I had hoped the latest hi tech thermal laser camera on the drone would show us something of ancient ruins, but this is beyond my wildest dreams. Victoria, Jessica and Terry those images prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that a long lost civilization existed in this little explored part of the Oriente. This is a great day for Sydney University and our Archaeology/ Anthropology Dept. I can barely hide my excitement at discovering that my long held belief that the fleeing Canejos people did settle in this remote part of Ecuador. The images of the temple and pyramid also prove that the ancient Mayans handed down their culture to the Ecuadorians. Many riches, gold and precious stones were found in Mexican Mayan temples and pyramids. Is it possible then that the same lie in these structures.............

Last edited: Aug 24, 2022
    Terence Eames and Jessica Morgan like this.
  5. Craig Wilson

Registered

[​IMG]
    Carrying LED lanterns we all four entered the dim interior of the Conejos built Mayan temple then proceeded down a long corridor when we were stopped in our tracks by a .........

6. Jessica Morgan

Registered

.....bronze statue of a Greek goddess, who would put such an item here, it could mean something but we'll check it out later.

I shared the excitement of our team, we were closing in on our treasures and it made my skin tingle. All 4 of us inched our way further into the corridor, Terrance had his hand on his pistol so I had my tazer to hand, if the others who were unarmed came into danger I'd defend them, who knows what lurks at the end of this corridor.......

7. Craig Wilson

Registered

.. the statue of a Greek goddess in a Mayan temple. Now that is a mystery. The Mayans certainly based their idea for their temple pyramids from the ancient Egyptians. But where does Greek culture come into the Mayan picture and here in Ecuador, with both so far from Europe. We proceeded deep into the temple and at the foot of a set of steep steps we found ourselves in a large well lit room and laid out before was something that astonished all four of us. It was a.........

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  8. Jessica Morgan

Registered

......an old fashioned oval oak dining table with 4 places set for dinner, the thought of dinner seemed good as we had not eaten since breakfast, but who had set this table up, who was expecting us??

Professor took a seat so we followed suit, I sat next to Victoria who looked extremely nervous. Could it be that some local people are trying to contact us, or maybe even trying to deter us from our dig, either way we'll proceed with the professors plans, but we'll eat first......

Craig Wilson and Terence Eames like this.
  9. Terence Eames

Terence Eames Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Terence kept looking around from his seat with a worried look on his face. From quiet to a whispering nervous voice Terence said:
    "We didn't expect this. What could it be? Not a Spanish inquisition I hope.
    Didn't many of these old South American tribes practice human sacrifices, like in that movie Mel Gibson made, Apotalectic I think?

Hey, this clean silver fork looks made of real silver.;):rolleyes:

And what if we're not the intended guests?:eek:

What if this is a dinner set out for some cocaine crime cartel bosses, it could be anything, and don't rule out Aliens. They built the Pyramids in Egypt you know, didn't they Professor? I read the book by Kurt Von-Dandanergat.
    I am hungry though; I wish I had a Big Burger with fries. ... and a large pint of diet cola just to be healthy. :)"

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    Jessica Morgan likes this.
  10. Craig Wilson

Registered

No only silver spoons Jessica take a look at the food service platters. Unless mistaken they are made from solid gold. They are certainly of a heavy consistency for them to be the precious metal. Where has this come from. Firstly the stature of a Greek goddess and now a large dinner table set for a feast, both in a remote temple in the Amazonian rain forest. Bizarre in the extreme. The first thing I noticed was the brilliant glow to this room. It is not from candles. What are these devices on the walls that are emitting such an almost overpowering glow. Take a look. What do you make of them Victoria........

Last edited: Aug 27, 2022
  11. Jessica Morgan

Registered

Victoria was stuffing her cutlery into her handbag while Terrace wolfed down his Happy Meal, professor had seafood salad and recommend it to me.
    The platters were beautiful and I could see Victoria sizing them up for her handbag

I kept thinking of cocaine cartel bosses, what if they interrupted our meal and demanded that we are to become drug mules.

After our meal professor leaned back in his chair and lit a cigar, slowly blowing smoke over our heads he told us of our mission, he gave each of us a map of the area and a whistle to blow if we became separated from each other. This mission reminded me of Raiders Of The Lost Ark, it would be exiting and somewhat dangerous. Just as we were rounding off our conversation a noise caught our attention.........

12. Craig Wilson

Registered

Into the room walked an exceptionally tall figure.. neither human or alien.. more humanoid. It certainly was not a criminal from a drug cartel for which Jessica breathed a sigh of relief.. and I have to confess so did I. This mysterious male figure standing in front of us then motioned us to join him and we followed to where he was taking us.....

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022
  13. Jessica Morgan

Registered

....down a long narrow corridor to a lift, he pressed the bell and we waited, then the lift doors opened to reveal a familiar face in Capo, he was to take us to the next level of our expedition......

Terence Eames likes this.
  14. Terence Eames

Registered

Terry wondered what was going on but kept his nerve and followed.

15. Terence Eames

Registered

Entering the lift Terry's big back tool pack took up enough to crowd the lift whose walls looked like solid marble, floor and ceiling too. The Humanoid 7'10" Alien squeezed in too smiling and ducking his head through the Lift doors.
    He was wearing what looked like a Blue wet suit that matched the colour of his skin. He walked slowly with a gnarly old walking stick with carved runes and inlaid gems.
    "I am Mister John Smith, you are not in any danger, yet." said Smith.
    Capo was at the lift controls which seemed to be banks of multicoloured gem stones that glowed brightly as he made delicate hand motions over them seeing things seemingly .

Without feeling any motion Capo said "We're here." and the Lift doors started opening...

Last edited: Aug 29, 2022