Covid 19 Truth And Dr. Mercola And Lawsuits

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Joy Martin, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The number of vaccines that are 100% effective is small. The purpose of vaccines are to reduce serious illness and death. Virtually nothing in biology is 100%. It’s all a numbers game. If a treatment reduces the odds of serious death or illness, it’s considered effective.

Chemotherapy consists of pumping what are essentially poisons into our bodies to treat cancer. Nobody is going to do that unless not doing it is worse. Take poisons or die. I’d take the poisons. Is it 100%? No. The purpose is to reduce serious illness and death and it does that, so it’s considered successful. I am thankful for that because my wife, after two surgeries, radiation therapy and chemotherapy and continuing hormone therapy is almost 8 years out from surviving metastatic breast cancer. She’s one of the lucky ones and I’m thankful we have such effective agents, toxic, poisonous they may be.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2022
    Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The latest information that is coming out now is that insurance companies are starting to not pay out life insurance for people who die from taking the vaccine, because it is still called an “experimental vaccine” at this point. It has not been out long enough to fully know the long term effects of taking the vaccine and the booster shots, and most of them were not even properly tested in the short term time necessary.

Most of you have probably heard about the new documentary called “Died Suddenly”, and it talks about the people who have taken the vaccine, of all ages, and suddenly dropped dead, or had a heart attack, stroke, or aneurism that they died from shortly after taking the vaccine.
    Every day, there are people posting on Twitter about family members, friends, or celebrities who suddenly died after receiving the vaccine.

Many of these people had large life insurance policies, but some of the companies are now realizing what is happening with vaccinated people , and putting the clause in that they do not pay for anyone who deliberately takes an experimental vaccine.
    This short video on Bitchute explains this very well.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MkadwS4OvqaN/?list=notifications&randomize=false

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I would say there is no medical treatment that is 100% safe.

Thomas Windom likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I would say this would end up in court as a class action suit. Unless the policy specifically excludes experimental programs, which the world-wide vaccination was, I think the insurance companies will have to pay out. I will wait for the lawyers here to comment.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It seems to me that it would be hard to prove that a death was specifically caused by the vaccine, especially since the cause of death would show up like a heart problem, or something similar. If the policy does not mention anything about experimental vaccines, then it should cover whatever else it has specified.
    Usually, even suicide is covered after a period of time, like 2 years.
    I am not sure that the covid vaccine is actually still classified as experimental; so it might only apply to people who were part of the preliminary testing for the vaccine.
    It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I would not argue against that statement at all.

Don Alaska likes this.
  7. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Here is more to Chew On:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...ore&cid=20230109&cid=DM1323744&bid=1690322654

STORY AT-A-GLANCE
    • COVID-19 is the largest, most sophisticated propaganda operation in history. Psychological techniques were extensively used during 2020 to incite fear and panic in the population

• Propaganda strategies were also used to get people to support and defend irrational COVID measures such as masking, isolation, social distancing, lockdowns and jab mandates

• What made the COVID propaganda so much more effective than any previous propaganda operation is the fact that a virus is the perfect enemy. It’s invisible, could be carried by anyone, including those you love the most, and could “get” you anywhere

• Classical rhetoric is about persuasion through argument. It appeals to logic. Propaganda, on the other hand, is a kind of subrational manipulation that appeals to our most basic instincts, such as fear. An informal definition of propaganda is “an organized attempt to get people to think or do something — or not think or do something”

• The Great Lie is possible because the more divorced a lie is from reality, the more likely it is to succeed, as most people are reluctant to think that authority figures would lie and completely ignore reality

Jenna Parnellson likes this.
  8. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Bret is in our family via my daughter's half sister....This is long and I'm listening to some of it, but am so sick and tired of Covid but this info from Bret re: pharma connection and damage from SHOTS.'

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-tucker-carlson-encounter-bret-weinstein/

Billions of SHOTS have been done. Again, I'm so glad I did NOT LISTEN to the govt.