Cv19 Vaccine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Silvia Benoit, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They are scared, and I think it makes them feel smart to be in the majority. Without having to actually do any of the research for themselves, they can cite the mainstream media as if this were something they accomplished. Again, that's not far from the masses who screamed for the witches to be burned. They felt that they were on God's side without actually having to do any of the work themselves.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

It looks like Europe is getting tired of all the restrictions associated with the virus / vaccine. I saw a small blurb where Italian protesters were burning their vaccine cards (passes) en masse to show solidarity against what they see as restrictions in their civil liberties as citizens.

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-europe-business-health-travel-e9aebd606f9dce666b13442919aace0c

It does make me wonder if the U.S. in on that same road or if passes are initiated, will we stand up like a lot of Europeans are doing?

John Brunner likes this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

And I wonder if we are standing up already but have no way of knowing.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

If things go the way they want, the unvaccinated in the United States will be like the Jews in Germany during the early 1930s, just prior to the death camps, and the blind followers will be like the German people in the crowds, throwing rocks and smashing windows. The majority of Americans have lost the will to think for themselves and consider ignorance a virtue. But they feel deeply about all the stuff they don't know anything about.

5. John Brunner

I bet we both saw the parallels long before this issue.

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

From what I know, that is a very big lie. The vaccinated are said by some to be causing the mutations. In any case, there is transmission from both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. One son took his daughter to Seattle Children's for testing and evaluation. He stayed with his sister and their family who are fully vaccinated. Son came back Alaska and got sick--tested positive for Covid. Sister and family who were fully vaccinated got just as sick as the unvaccinated folks who stayed with them, so the vaccine did ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD IN THIS CASE. I suspect there are many more like it, but this is the only case that I have direst evidence for.

7. John Brunner

I was thinking the same thing about The Vaccinated being the laboratory where the virus would mutate...why would a "clean system" cause it to change?

I stopped going to church because I was the last attending congregant who was not vaccinated. When the reward was meted for The Vaccinated to take off their masks (making me Hester Prynne), all I could see was tragedy in the making--given the demographics--and I did not want to be the sole identified leper in the room.

8. Ken Anderson

I posted a video a few days ago where someone with a doctorate in virology was comparing our vaccinations to a continuation of the gain of function research begun in Wuhan, with funding from the US government through Dr. Fauci. He was not opposed to vaccinations but felt that these vaccinations, given at the time they were given, have encouraged the virus to mutate.

9. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have read the same thing many times. The "vaccine" has been poorly used. I saw on the news last night that people from all over Asia are flying into San Francisco just to get the "free" vaccine (that the U.S. government is paying for) and then promptly returning home.

10. John Brunner

That kind of raises a point that was not discussed much early on in this mess.

With all the Chinese routinely flying into California as either a vacation destination or a layover for traveling further inland, how did that state escape an early and deep onslaught of this? Why did it seem that NYC was ground zero?

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Don't know for certain, but my feeling is that the virus doesn't spread well in outdoor environments. Californians are outside a lot in the winter months, but New Yorkers are not. That is my only thought.

John Brunner likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

India, which is part of Asia doesn’t get the same vaccines nor care as the U.S. has and is failing miserably with their 3.1 Billion population.
    In as much as the available medical facilities in India can’t handle the number of sick individuals, the death rate is extremely high so it’s no wonder that many are traveling to other countries for proper treatment.
    In my opinion, the biggest difference between the two countries is we have the ability to detect the virus early enough for treatment. Now, what difference the vaccines make I have no idea because frankly, I’m obviously not a big supporter of our present ones.

Note: I posted earlier that one of the published analytics was a comparative study of infections between the U.S. and India. The study [which failed 3 peer reviews before being published by the CDC] didn’t make the distinction between the two populations and availability of care nor the types of vaccines used.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  13. John Brunner

That's a good point. Population density also plays a role, and in ways that are not measured. It's not necessarily the number of people per square mile, it's the way people are housed. The "Housing Density" adds risk.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  14. John Brunner

To echo my previous comment, the biggest difference is population density. You'll see disparities between my rural county of 33,000 people and the county I moved from of 1,000,000 people. Even state-by-state comparisons are worthless, in my opinion.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Real science doesn’t allow apples to be compared with oranges which why I’m a little ticked that a science based organization like the CDC is publishing analytics that fail time after time before peer reviews.

The people in public office keep saying, “follow the science” but there IS NO science involved in their remonstrations toward the willfully unvaccinated.
    It’s totally political and meant to instill fear among the unknowing whilst making the promise of continued concern and care for the same.
    Just trying to chalk up another vote for the way left wing agenda.