Cv19 Vaccine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Silvia Benoit, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yes, but people who test positive so so for the virus that sometimes leads to COVID-19. Most people who test positive do not have the disease.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Question is, Ken.........just how do we, on this forum, know that to be true?? Wife and I have known two people, one being her brother, who tested positive and did have Covid 19. The test and his doctor verified that. So, are we not suppose to believe what a test results says and/or what a persons PCP says?
    Just how would have you felt if a patient told you, as a Paramedic, "you are wrong and I'm not going to the hospital" and that person died later.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

All I know, forum members, is that wife and I are glad we got the vaccines/boosters. That's all I can say.

Actually, just read (online) that Kelly Ripa was tested and told, with results, that she has Covid 19.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

You can understand that the test detects the virus, while COVID-19 refers to the disease. During any given year, you will probably contact several viruses, but not all of them make you sick.

It's happened. Patients have a right to refuse transport.

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  5. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

If the only true Covid vaccine, by Novavax, Nuvaxovid, is ever approved in the US, I'll probably get it. Unlike the dangerous Covid injectables, here, that make your cells into Covid spike factories, Nuvaxovid introduces lab created spike proteins into your body, and then your body makes antibodies to the same. Its effective rating sits near 100%!

Obviously, the Big Pharma players, who now have a monopoly on getting you injected with their dangerous liquids, will fight the approval for this actual vaccine with everything they've got.

Keep up on it: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/nuvaxovid

Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

In this environment, I would not trust one damned thing I was told in order to induce me into having a substance injected into my being.

You and I have no idea what's in the syringe, nor do we have any way of proving that there's even such a thing as Novavax. It could all be propaganda to manipulate the Tier II people like us who refused the first round of "vaccines." Once the propaganda is put forth that the "anti-vaxxers" objections to mRNA technology have been addressed, there will be no valid reason for us to refuse that shot "for the greater good." And it's all the same stuff.

In this environment, I won't even get my tetanus booster.

7. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Nobody on this forum has to get none of the vaccines/boosters. This was our choice. If you don't believe in the Covid 19, vaccines/boosters, that's entirely up to you, but we do.

Criticizing those that get the vaccines/boosters is entire up to you, but many of have got both, are darn glad they did.

In reality, does anyone ever/ever know what is the syringe????

8. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't disagree with you, but the vaccine I cite has been shown to be safe and effective, so far. Yep, Big Pharma lies, all of the time, but this real vaccine makes more sense to me than the dangerous injectables. We'll see what happens ...

9. John Brunner

Received in my email today:

Medicare 1.jpg

And those "6 Important Things to Know" are:

1. COVID-19 vaccination for children is safe.
    2. Getting vaccinated can help protect children against COVID-19.
    3. Children may have some side effects after COVID-19 vaccination.
    4. Children receive a smaller dose of COVID-19 vaccine than teens and adults.
    5. Children who have already had COVID-19 should still get vaccinated.
    6. Children can safely receive other vaccines the same day they receive their COVID-19 vaccine.

And if that's not bad enough...

Medicare 3.jpg

I don't have children, and I'm in a state of rage over this.

10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Now, John, don't get so upset over an e-mail! Like it or not, there are those that want the information.

11. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

They have no idea what the long-term side effects for children may be, and kids don't often suffer from Covid anyway.

13. John Brunner

I think they DO know what the long-term affects are, and this is why they are pushing it.
    The degree of pressure relative to the low risk tells us all we need to know.

14. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

They don't know the die effects among adults, much less children, as they haven't had time, nor has thorough testing been done despite what is claimed. As has been said before, I believe 8 deaths from the swine flu vaccine in the 70s was enough to get it pulled but this vaccine has had thousands, or perhaps hundreds of thousands of deaths attributed it with no action form authorities. That tells me that they don't care what the side effects are. Only years or decades will tell us the entire story. It was decades before the Salk vaccine issues were discovered and a couple decades more before they were fully publicized. Same with the Sabin vaccine. Pushing it on children who suffer few issues from the virus itself is, as I have said before--CRIMINAL. Pushing it to adults who have the wherewithal to make their own decisions is one thing, but pushing it on those who can't is crime against humanity to me.

On a side note, my wife had a discussion with a friend who works in a nursing home, and she related how sad it was now that the residents have been abandoned by their families. According to this person, families visited residents frequently before the "pandemic" but since they have been prohibited from visiting for so long they got out of the habit, and now almost nobody visits the residents and they (residents) sit alone in their rooms with no outside contact at all.

15. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Never Never Never, and it's not a vaccine, it's an experiment. Just posted some
    more Sinister crap from FDA on their need to keep covid alive and going on and on.

John Brunner likes this.