Cv19 Vaccine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Silvia Benoit, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Most of the world population was licked years ago, defeated, deceived, taken in.

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  2. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

hon..buy some canned goods.....dried beans...things you can keep a while...we'll get thru it...just how we have made it this far...it's younger people who will and are feeling it most...mortgages...gas....children...

John Brunner likes this.
  3. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, I'll get more cans of progresso and more beans too. I feel so sorry for the
    grandkids, just pray they will make it ... j

John Brunner and Teresa Levitt like this.
  4. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

yes....praying is a very good thing....I will

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's who I feel sorry for. The rest of us have had our shot, and they are being destroyed.

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'm trying to keep my COVID comments in the COVID threads and my Vax comments in the Vax threads, but it's tough because of their natural overlap. Anyway, I was in the COVID thread talking about a 3 fully-vaxed friends who have gotten real ill (but apparently they would have been iller...) when I remembered what a friend went through when he got vaxed.

He had been spending lots of time with his father who was in assisted living. His father caught COVID there, and my friend thinks he did, too...but he did not get tested or treated. Fact-forward to when my friend decided to get vaxed, and he told me his reaction to the vax felt exactly like his presumed COVID did. I'm thinking the only reason he would have felt that way is because of how the mRNA shot reacted with the already-present virus (or it reacted with his existing COVID antibodies), since the mRNA shot does not contain a weakened form of any virus.

I thought I'd throw that data point out there. It may or may not mean a thing. I just found the observations of someone who already had COVID and then got the shot to be of interest. I have no idea which variant of COVID my friend had (neither does he), and whether The Shot reacts differently with each one...if at all.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Yes, people get sick from any shot, and it keeps getting worse the more shots.
    Now the immune system is not only by-passed, but also disabled - it can no longer help.