Cv19 Vaccine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Silvia Benoit, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

those who would NEVER EAT a GMO product are willing to be turned into GMOs themselves. How ironic is that???

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Here is a Fox news media talking about the deaths from the vaccines and claim that the covid vaccine has killed more people than all other vaccines in history.15 minute video
    How many Americans have died after taking the COVID vaccine?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/LvO3PWZSxR8b/

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

When the government says 4,000 Americans have died from the vaccine, I can guarantee the number is much higher. When 43 people died from the Swine Flu vaccine, the program was halted, as was stated, but I will bet that it would not be halted today. Back then, vaccine manufacturers were not immune from being sued over the effects of their products, but now they are and hence they don't care as they rake in the billions of dollars in profits. Kamala Harris said during the campaign that she would not take the vaccine if Trump told her to, so I guess that means she supports those who refuse because Joe Biden tells them to get the vaccine...not. Also the death numbers don't reflect the other bad reactions from the vaccine, such as the seizure problems and clotting problems not resulting in death. As I have said before, most of the reactions resulting in death are reported if they cannot be explained away as a heart attack in a cardiac patient, but the non-fatal reactions to vaccines are almost NEVER reported. We have no reliable numbers for that.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I would expect that vaccine deaths would be attributed to COVID-19 and used to further the agenda of having even more people vaccinated.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

The only number that really has meaning is the number on the check our institutions receive for saying "Death by COVID."

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

@Martin Alonzo, I don't think those poll results are representative of the actual populations of the United States or the world. While we would be in a much better position to recover from the mess that governments have made, using the Dr. Fauci virus as an excuse, if these results were accurate, I believe that...
    1. Most people are getting the vaccine.
    2. At least half the population may harbor distrust of the government, but all of that goes out the window when they are scared.
    3. Probably, a high majority of the population does not support military involvement, but a scaringly large percentage would probably support the execution of those who refuse to be vaccinated.
    4. Most people probably harbor doubts about the efficacy of masks, but not enough to counter the lies of the experts.
    5. Most people probably don't know what the World Health Organization is but, since it sounds like an assembly of experts, they'll bite on whatever bait the WHO puts out.
    6. Yeah, I think most people recognize that the Dr. Fauci Virus has been politicized, but they still believe it, and they will do as they are told and consider subservience to be a virtue.
    Summary: Most people are stupid or, at best, gullible.

"Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are our fears." -- Rudyard Kipling

"Fear defeats more people than any other one thing in the world." -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Neither a man nor a crowd nor a nation can be trusted to act humanely or to think sanely under the influence of fear." -- Bertrand Russell

"FEAR is an acronym in the English language for 'False Evidence Appearing Real.'" -- Neal Donald Walsch

"Those that can give up essential liberty to gain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin (possibly)

Last edited: May 7, 2021
  8. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Reminds me not just of Hitler brainwashing the children,
    but also of Pavlov and his apparent 'success' training creatures...
    the world is predictable in some ways like that, eh?

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

How do they 'feel' when they find out, if they find out ever,
    that the cure rare for ebola, mers, smallpox, and sars
    was over 95% for people who did what they needed to do , unrelated to the medical doctors or professionals ?
    i.e. the death rate from those diseases for people who were otherwise normally healthy and who did what was good and right was almost zero. Almost Totally squelched by the authorities - medicos and phamikos and governentos and politicos and in the media

10. John Brunner

Hegelian Dialect.

I'm certain you understand it more than I.

11. Jeff Elohim

Registered

haha, no, I'm not that educated. I had to look it up.

12. John Brunner

In a nutshell, everything that is done to us is to elicit a specific, predictable reaction.

13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Thanks.
    Reminds me of what I learned from the Creator decades ago: all society is aimed at leading everyone to destruction, no matter what, no matter where they are, no matter if they are alone, or with others, religious or irreligous. i.e. society (education, religion, politics, financial, social of the world) tries to drag everyone down , leading them to destruction without hope, without Christ.

14. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

So, here in Florida, we can now get our vaccine shot at Publix (a grocery chain that have pharmacies in store) and have a choice of which vaccine. Once I talk to my PCP next week I plan on getting the J&J shot. One and done.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

It's no longer a mystery where the plagues in these last days come from.