Cv19 Vaccine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Silvia Benoit, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

More genetic manipulation. It doesn't matter so much for us old folks, but what will it do to our children, grandchildren, and greats....

2. Mark Bayarsky

Mark Bayarsky Well-Known Member
    Registered

I was deathly sick with Covid last year for over four months. I hope no one ever gets that kind of sick. My two heart attacks were a walk in the park in comparison.

Hoot Crawford likes this.
  3. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

The Surgeon General has to say about those of you who are anti-vaxxers

https://www.aol.com/news/u-surgeon-general-lost-10-200808151.html

U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy said Thursday that misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic poses an “imminent and insidious threat to our nation’s health” and condemned the spread of what he called “common myths” by those refusing to be vaccinated.

Murthy, who lost 10 family members to COVID-19, said that online misinformation, particularly that which promoted vaccine hesitancy, threatened to prolong the pandemic at a time when the Delta variant continues to spread across America.

4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Speaking for myself, I am not an "anti-vaxxer" and I never have been. I am, however, an advocate for people having control of their own heath care decisions. At the current time I am not inclined to have the Covid vaccine and I may not ever be. I don't want to be nagged or shamed because I make my own decisions. Every American should just do what suits THEM and allow me the courtesy of the same.

5. Hoot Crawford

Registered

Agreed, you are not, and you are not the target of his comments. But it seems every social media website have a handful of folks that are constantly posting half-truths, misinformation, and outright lies about the vaccine. Most are laughable, but some are clever enough to convince some folks that they are safer without the vaccine than with it, and those misinformed folks are the victims of the anti-vax group.

Our PCP recommended with both get vaccinated, which we have done.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Actually, I didn't even read his comments; not interested. And my post was not directed at you in any way, Hoot. I just get tired of it all and wish people would just do what is right for THEM and leave other people alone.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Most people are not anti vaxx but simply want the vaccine approved first but the media wants everyone to joint in the experimental trial before they know if it is good or bad. All other vaccines in history when they have less than 100 deaths are pulled off the market. This one in the US alone has over 10,000 death as of July 9 2021 and still being pushed something dose not sound right..

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Hoot Crawford

Registered

{sigh} more misinformation from a poster with a rabid anti-vaxxer posting history. Here's the real facts from CDC website.

• Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 334 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through July 12, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,079 reports of death (0.0018%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Jim Brown likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Hoot what is the misinformation is it approved NO is it experimental YES is it being put out just on a trail YES are the people taking it in the trial YES Is the vaccine causing deaths YES. It is easy to fool some one but hard to convince them they have been fooled

Jim Brown likes this.
  11. Hoot Crawford

Registered

God Bless your heart, it is sad that you actually believe these crack pots on these off the wall web sites., instead of legitimate information from CDC and AMA, etc.

12. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

What determines which side is crackpot? It appears the side you choose to believe is legitimate, and the other side is a crackpot. Since we don't KNOW FOR A FACT which side is correct, it really just comes down to which side we believe. It might be easier to just flip a coin to decide, since we have no way of KNOWING FOR SURE. If the vaccines are so safe, why hasn't a single one of them been FDA approved? If they are so safe, why are the pharmaceutical companies exempt from lawsuits from side effects?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

14. Hoot Crawford

Registered

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered