Dancing With The Stars 2021, Awful!

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, DWTS sure has changed since the first season of it. Today it's like watching the movie Burlesque, with Cher.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Tyra Banks couldn't put on the flashy dresses, while hosting AGT, but on DWTS, she sure can and does.

And, we've seen it before, but it's becoming more of the norm..........a married gay man on Wheel of Fortune. One was on last night's show and, when Pat Sajak was asking him about himself/family, he stated "I'm happily married to my wonderful husband." I darned near puked! Only kidding, but. Starting to wonder when a married lesbian will be on the show. My wife loves watching both Jeopardy and Wheel.

Again, push, push, push.

3. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Like I said I watched the first 3 epesodes then it got too 'radical' but it was very funny. Have a great day Gloria.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know if I would call seeing gay people on dancing shows or game shows "pushing an agenda." They are living their lives in the same situations, settings and circumstances that the rest of us are. Now, teaching children about any sexuality might be pushing an agenda, and demanding endorsement (versus tolerance) might be pushing an agenda, but why would Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy or Family Feud exclude someone who happens to be gay? (Yeh, I've seen Steve Harvey do a double-take.) You can't ask the straight contestant to talk about their lives & relationships and tell the gay folks not to.

Public displays of affection are a different story, but that applies to everyone. I really don't need to see that. In my opinion, it's adolescent attention-getting, regardless of who is engaging in it. But just being in the public eye as who they are is nothing to get concerned over.

Mary Robi and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Registered

The difference is straights don't promote child abuse like the 'majotiy' of homosexuals do. We speak out against it but homsexuals ignore it or even promote, like little cildren 8 or 10 having their sex organs cut off it is pure out evil and no excuse for it. Or libraies with trannys shaking their private parts in the faces of toddlers while their WOKE insane parant's laugh and applaud.
    I aalways defended them till they came out and starte this abuse of the young. Ever seen the little boy tweaking since he was 6 and now is a full fledged drag kid ?

John Brunner likes this.
  6. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Sorry, John, but what wife and I have seen in the last few years is the GLBTQ community absolutely pushing their beliefs onto straight folks. There are members in this forum that believe it and don't like it either.

It's like those cable tv shows that push getting a tattoo on us. I've glanced at shows like this and all they do is tell everyone in American "get tattoos, they are great!" Obviously, not everyone likes them and/or believes "they are great". But, they keep on pushing young society to get them and how cool they will make you look.

Hedi Mitchell likes this.
  7. John Brunner

I know that video of the trannies in the library. It is child abuse. I cannot watch it, because the children are obviously frighted while their parents offer them up.

Regarding the majority of homosexuals promoting child abuse...I'm not sure I believe it. There are people purporting to represent every group who get the media spotlight, causing us to assume they represent the entire group. The rest of us are just living our lives. And child abuse is certainly not limited to something that some gays do. The childhood horror stories lots of girls/women tell rarely include tales of abuse by the hands of lesbians...it's usually a straight male relative or neighbor. Look at the buried story of Epstein's "Lolita Island." It ain't gays flying there to have sex with minors.

Marie Mallery and Beth Gallagher like this.
  8. Marie Mallery

Registered

I understaand this too. My first granddaughter is a lesbian she was the apple of my eyes. But since she came out she doesn't have much to do with us,she is 34 so its been years. We do talk but its not what it use to be to her partner we are homophobes becaue we don't think it is special or whatever they expect. So when we talk or visit her we don't mention it at all. We'll always love her.

John Brunner likes this.
  9. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Yeah; that's hogwash. Homosexuals are just people like the rest of us and there are plenty of heterosexual perverts. I don't inquire about any of my acquaintances sex lives so it is of no consequence to me who or what they do in private.

And FWIW, one of my closest friends is a gay man. We don't concern ourselves with pressing our sexual agendas and that works well for us. Also, he's a cat guy and I'm a dog gal. That causes us more arguments in the grand scheme. :rolleyes:

10. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

How many news cast have you ever seen or read that claimed a homosexual sexually assaulted a child? I am sure it happens, but homosexuals normally do not prey on children of either sex.
    I do think it is being shoved down out throats . The changed commercials, the ever so hint of two very young girls about to kiss. What is just as bad is the open mouth and tongue showing on Big Sky the the other night. Dang people it is prime time ! I am no where near a prude, but enough is enough.
    I think it is time the MA audience rating should be updated.
    Yes, I know all abut the transgender female on Big Sky and feel like I know what the future holds for 'her' and I am not real happy about it.
    All the more reason we seldom watch American TV.

John Brunner likes this.
  11. John Brunner

I agree that the media pushes it. Lots of commercials with 2 dads, both overt and inferred. LOTS of them. And lesbian couples as well. But those are scripted, not someone like us who just wants to meet Pat & Vanna.

You don't have to be a prude to not want to watch people behaving as so many monkeys at the zoo. There never is a context to it, and if there is, we all understand what's going on. Please show some class. Please respect us.

And it all seems to be happening at once, as though everyone got the same memo on the same day.

12. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes it happened fast - just as same sex marriage in some states became legal. Since then a bombardment of this mess.

13. Marie Mallery

Registered

Ballroom dance has devolved also now instead of beauiful flowing gowns and Tux it is something The Flintstones would wear. More like strip club pole dancers than classical balloom.
    This is our future aand it is not going to change anytime soon except to get worse so why worry.
    The only ones I feel for the most are the youth. Imagine what their world will be like. All they hve are their Iphones and internet. No more physical things to do much now.
    And many seniors are now as WOKE as the young.Not much of the 'wisdom in old age now.

14. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

First, parents always worry about their kids. Well, at least some do. As far as "no more physical things to do much now", Marie, when was the last time you were around farm and/or ranch kids. They have all kinds of things to do from livestock care to field work. They have 4-H and FFA, as well as rodeo going from little kids all the way thru college age kids.

15. Marie Mallery

Registered

You do like to 'debate' don'tyou Cody?:p Of course some kids still do those things but not many. it is a good thing to learn these things but most don't care to. I'm glad you know some who still have the luxary of hard work and getting a job done.