Delta Virus

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, it will be quite interesting to see what happens this coming Fall. Mask, or no mask. Booster shot or no Booster shot. We will still get our Senior Double-Dose Flu shot this coming October. That is a must for us. I've got pneumonia before, as a small spot on one lung, and it sure was fun coughing as much as I did for an entire weekend.

2. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

If someone doesn't at least raise an eyebrow, and wonder why this is so and maybe start questioning what has been going on the past 18 months, then it's all downhill for humanity from here. We will repeat history where humanity lives under tyranny.

Why is the government/media/medical complex enticing people to get the covid vaccine with rewards of pizza, beer, lottery tickets, even -- apparently -- marijuana in various places? What are they motivated by? This has never happened with any vaccine or medical treatment.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Delta variant is like getting a car painted a different color and they claim you need a different mechanic.
    These variants are complete BS Your immune system has dealt with variants of disease for years no problem.
    This is just an excuse to bring in more control of the government who is told my a corrupt medical system what to do

4. Bruce Andrew

Registered

I agree. Although politicized from the top down, our local medical teams seem to be just duped pawns, 6-12 months behind the data and knowledge we've gained in the past year. I have a covid test Monday, so I can have a lovely colonoscopy on Thursday. Instead of the previously agreed-on time of 12:45, they are now telling me it may be one or even two hours earlier because of "social distancing concerns." They will let me know one day ahead. Are you freaking kidding me?

I see our lame, politicized medical system like a jilted husband. Everybody in town knows his wife is fooling around, except him. He is the last to find out. Our bureaucratic, politicized medical system appears to be the last institution to get up-to-speed with the facts on corona.

Martin Alonzo and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Marci Miller

Marci Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I hate when people refer to us as sheep. I'm only looking out for my own well being.

6. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Maybe it's just projection. ;) Ignore it.

7. Bruce Andrew

Registered

Masks are basically worthless in slowing the spread of respiratory viruses. Science has known this for decades, but it was politicized and has turned into a religion. Facts, evidence don't matter.

Numerous prominent politicians have been caught in the past year+ in social situations where nobody was masked, including Governor Whitmore of Michigan, Governor Newsom of California, Nancy Pelosi, the county executive of Erie County, NY and others less prominent. But it doesn't matter, religion is blind.

Charts have been made of states and other countries comparing harsh mask mandates vs. loose or no mandates, and there is no correlation between them and the number of infections.

[​IMG]

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When someone believes something simply because they are told to believe it, that is likely to come up. It is hard for those of us who have looked into the origins of the virus, noticed the barrage of contradictory messages, and recognized that there is far more to this than what we're told, to understand why seemingly intelligent people can nevertheless buy into it. I have avoided referring to anyone as a barnyard animal, but I will admit to a degree of disdain.

However, I haven't come across anyone who does not wear a mask, or who might choose not to be vaccinated against this particular virus, demanding that others not wear a mask, or that others refuse to be vaccinated. Wear a mask if you think that keeps you safe. Wear two of them, or three, I don't care. Get all three of the available vaccinations if you think that will help. Have at it.

However, Dr. Fauci's worshippers have demanded that the rest of us wear masks, despite the greater likelihood of disease through wearing a mask than by not wearing one, and blind faith in Dr. Fauci has led large numbers of these believers to set aside the mantra of "my body, my choice," to demand that the rest of us get vaccinated just because.

So while I can understand that you don't enjoy being referred to as a sheep, it is the other side that has been put upon the most.

9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

But that's the sheer beauty of this thing. We have been told that our personal choices no longer affect ourselves...they affect everyone else. In fact, our personal choices (specifically mask wearing) provides zero personal benefit.

This is the same template for "climate change" propaganda. Our individual skepticism ruins the planet for everyone else. In the meantime, the propagandists get caught going maskless as they drive their Range Rovers to board their Lear Jets...and the masses defend them and scream at us for pointing it out. Just look at what happened in our cities last year. Rioters looted and burned the property of others without repercussion, but those of us who do not get vaccinated are affecting others and must be dealt with. In essence, you don't have to make sense when you are part of the mob. All cults provide the illusion of safety and acceptance...just believe.

There are lots of other forces at work, including but not limited to (a) cultures hit a point of prosperity where people have forgotten how to cope with disruption to the point they fear it, so are easily controlled and (b) there has always been lots of people who love to spend their lives noticing the [imagined] speck in everyone else's eye, and this stuff not only gives them permissions to act out on it, they are commanded to...they willingly believe that their lives depend on it.

10. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

If your health depends on my compliance, all I can say is sorry about your bad luck.

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, if required to by Governor, again, we would. There have been too many confrontations of those not wearing one, which ended up in a shooting/murder or a physical fight. Don't want any of that!

D'Ellyn Dottir likes this.
  12. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Nobody wants that, but everyone has to decide that they will either comply or risk being beaten or killed by the masked fascists that do the Democrat Governors' dirty work. I am lucky to live in an area that is mostly patriots as are the police and anyone harassing another over mask-wearing will be charged with either a verbal or physical assault, whichever applies, regardless of what the Governor says.

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  13. Marci Miller

Marci Miller Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well considering I work in a healthcare facility I'm just doing what is best for me. What others do doesn't concern me. I realize there's lots of contradictions and fake news so...to each their own.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Of course, you would. Are you German, by any chance?

Al Amoling likes this.
  15. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Given your eagerness to wear a mask, I can guess at who's getting shot, and who's doing the shooting.

Is action being taken, or is this stuff government-endorsed violence; you know, modern day lynchings the government tacitly endorses?

Don Alaska likes this.