Did President Eisenhower Meet With Aliens In 1954?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is an interesting 7 minute video with Tucker Carlson talking about UFO’s that are coming from out of the oceans, and about a brain surgeon who studies the damage that some of the alien crafts have done to service men who saw the crafts up close. Pretty interesting !

Tony Page and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

2 questions that need to be asked:

1,) IF there ever were alien space travelers, why did they not stick around and IF they left, then why ?

2. If there were ever space aliens here on earth, then why is there not a single INDISPUTABLE piece of advanced technology ? Drawings are up for interpretation. Likewise, with figures of oddly dressed beings.

What would I consider INDISPUTABLE advanced technology ? Any piece of equipment that requires a power source, like electricity to run it.
    How about a piece of equipment made from titanium ? Titanium was not discovered until aprox 1790 AD and not used in mfg until 1920's.
    How about a piece lead/aluminium alloy which can not be made here on earth.

Egypt has some of the oldest pyramids. IF the Egyptians were taught how to build the pyramids by aliens, why would they have such bizarre "gods" ? Seriously, their "gods" had the bodies of men, BUT the heads of earthly creatures such as heads of falcons, crocodiles, lions, hippos etc etc.

Lastly, alien theorists have put forth examples of "advanced" workmanship , such as perfectly round holes drilled in solid granite. BUT, modern archeologists have clearly demonstrated that it can be done with a copper pipe and common sand as a cutting grit. Copper tools were commonly used by ancient Egyptians.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Everything is disputable.

4. Richard Whiting

Registered

NOT quite. IF we had, for example, a piece of metal , perhaps found inside a pyramid, that we could not identify, THAT would be indisputable.

5. Richard Whiting

Registered

Another thing I just thought of. We have planes that can NOT be seen on radar. IF there are any aliens, then without any doubt they MUST have even much, much more advanced technology. So, with all that technology, why would they allow us to track so-called UFO's with our radar ? As far as that goes, so-called UFO's , are seen at night with lights turned on. Why would they simply NOT turn off their lights ?

6. Yvonne Smith

I just found this book by Dr. Michael Salla on Amazon, and it was free in Kindle Unlimited, so I just checked it out and am going to be reading it. It is part of a series that Dr. Salla wrote about secret government programs, aliens, and such, all of which look interesting.
    It is not only about Eisenhower meeting aliens, but also involves Kennedy, and whether this played into his assassination .

IMG_5832.jpeg

Tony Page likes this.
  7. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Sounds interesting, Discussions about these topics have been around for a while. I remember years ago seeing phoney photos on the front page of the Globe of Eisenhower shaking hands with an alien, thinking How silly is that? Now I'm not so sure.

8. Yvonne Smith

Dr. Salla also has a website with more information about space and extra terrestrials, @Tony Page . It has links to youtube videos that go along with the books. I believe that this will interest you also.

https://michaelsalla.com/

9. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

Yvonne,
    Thanks, I saved the website and will be checking it out.