Dod Program Shows Vaccinated To Be At Highest Risk

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 8, 2021.

1. Hoot Crawford

Hoot Crawford Veteran Member
    Registered

Nope - we cannot be both a lemming and a sheep. One or the other or neither. But not both.

And yes, lemmings an sheep both die, and so do braying jackasses. You
    should know this. :D

Babs Hunt and Beth Gallagher like this.
  2. Brian Naginoth

Brian Naginoth Well-Known Member
    Registered

They Got Me! I just read my insulin box. (yes, type 2 diabetes). It is made in India using mRNA technology! So maybe the same nasties in the mRNA vaxes are in me. Maybe I should keep a diary of my possible transition to something other than human. With a smile maybe human plus? Or less than human?

3. Dan Ess

Dan Ess Active Member
    Registered

My mom and dad both spent every waking hour watching that stupid tv mockingbird news. They believed the lies. I haven't had a tv for over 20 years. Mom died on March 25th of unknown cause, not the injection of course, and dad has had 2 injections and for now its still kicking though he spent 5 days sick in bed. Evil is so deeply embedded in this country/world that most can look right at it and not see it.

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

My sympathies for your loss, Dan. Welcome to the forum.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  5. Dan Ess

Dan Ess Active Member
    Registered

Thanks Beth. Good to be here. I'm not on any other social media but I read comments on video platforms. I read many comments about the "death jab taking out the stupid people" and how that was to be seen as beneficial. I found myself agreeing with this line of thought, however most of my family have actually lined up for it and I'm concerned for their well being. They aren't stupid people, they are trusting people and it's a shame that being trusting is a trait used against many good people.

Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

phrmkeia manufactures toxins to treat the symptoms, and to create more symtoms (side effects). Find someone who can test for the cause(s) of problems, and treat the causes, and healing happens to occur (usually).

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

What does the Creator say He does to those who trust men ? Who put their trust in any man (evil or 'good' (if a 'good' one can be found) ) .... People are told to 'trust' someone , always?, from the time they are conceived , thru pregnancy, and when born, until older.
    When they finally, if ever, learn it is not good to trust mankind/ men/ professionals/ etc, but rather to test everything BEFORE accepting it, then they might or may learn Truth about some things or more.

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

I think it is in Ephesians that it says that everyone , even believers following Jesus after being born again by the Will of the Father in Heaven, everyone was once under the power of the prince of the power of the air , thus everyone once was evil, naturally, on earth.

9. Dan Ess

Dan Ess Active Member
    Registered

A lesson I learned long ago and relearned several times since. When they report astronomical death tolls in the not so distant future, they won't be lying this time around. Of course they will likely point to the unvaccinated instead of this injection as the reason.

10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

In the Bible, written over 1800 years ago, it is Revealed by the Father Creator ALmighty that after "one third" of mankind dies, the remaining "two thirds"
    REFUSE to stop serving (worshiping) demons. That makes up or accounts for most of the people in and of the world, eh?

In the previous epidemics, the groups of truthful people who were not seeing sickness and death in their homes, the same people who were the only ones to go out in the streets and bring in the sick children to their own homes to help the children heal,
    those same people, the ones doing what is right,

were blamed by most of society for the diseases and troubles, and often suffered martyrdom, beatings, arrest, and death at the hands of the general public and the local or other authorities.

11. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

https://www.infowars.com/posts/brea...e-accelerating-in-fully-vaccinated-each-week/

The article has an accompanying video of attorney Thomas Renz whom I'm not familiar with, under the auspices of Mike Adams from Brighteon, whom I generally find plausible. The video is close to the bottom of the page. Two excerpts from the article:

The alarming findings show that the vast majority of covid hospitalizations are occurring among fully-vaccinated individuals and that outcomes among the fully vaccinated are growing worse with each passing week. This appears to fit the pattern of so-called Antibody Dependent Enhancement, where the treatment intervention (mRNA vaccines) is worsening health outcomes and leading to excess hospitalizations and deaths.

In conclusion, these data from the DoD / JAIC absolutely shatter the false narrative of Biden, Fauci, Walensky and other “authorities” who are still attempting to gaslight the American people into thinking that hospitals are filled with unvaccinated people. In reality, the vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are occurring among those who were fully vaccinated, according to the 5.6 million people studied in this particular data set.
    Importantly, post-vaccine health outcomes are worsening over time, meaning that the vaccines appear to be gradually damaging the immune system over subsequent months, making vaccinated individuals far more vulnerable to subsequent infections.

12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That seems to be happening from here, too. If 73% of Americans are truly vaccinated against Covid, I find it very curious that the number of Covid cases are rising dramatically. Combined with those who have already had the disease, we should be way past "herd immunity" which is what we were told was the goal and that when herd immunity was achieved, the virus would be defeated. That does not appear to be the case. I feel the number of hospitalizations of so-called unvaccinated people is somehow being fabricated. I am no longer in touch directly with the issues, but the entire story does not ring true to me. Personally, everyone I have known who were hospitalized or seen in the ER were either fully vaccinated or post-vaccine reactions. I don't know any hospitalized people personally who were not vaccinated.

13. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Add to all that the curious fact that when you get the jab you aren't counted as vaccinated for two weeks. So during that two weeks any adverse reactions or even deaths are attributed to you as though you were 'un'vaccinated. The whole thing as far as numbers and stats has been crooked from the git-go.

14. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

15. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, from my medical background, EMT and working for a Senior Healthcare Company, a vaccine takes time to get into the person's system. With that being stated, a person can not expect a vaccine they got one day to prevent them from getting something the next day. It's very physiological that that could happen, but definitely not reasonable. My VA doctor told me, "the Senior Double-Dose Flu Shot aka Fluzone Shot, won't stop you from getting the flu, but the symptoms will be much, much milder, without going into the hospital."

Janice Lynne likes this.