Dod Program Shows Vaccinated To Be At Highest Risk

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 8, 2021.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Well @Cody Fousnaugh I'm going to ask what does you post have to do with Doug's atement about counting only after 2 weeks.

Bruce Andrew and John Nopales like this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

@Cody Fousnaugh you have to realize that the Covid vaccines aren't really vaccines in the conventional sense. Flu shots (as far as I can determine) are a conventional vaccine that contains the epitopes from a given set of viruses, e.g., the quadrivalent influenza vaccine contains epitopes from four strains of the influenza virus. This is usually determined in the February or March of the year the vaccines are administered in the fall. The mRNA "vaccines" make your own cells manufacture the epitopes to which you also develop antibodies, so you are making antibodies to antigens your own body is producing. That is the controversial part of the vaccine program and why the mRNA "vaccines" were not considered to be vaccines under the old definition. I understand you are pro-vaccine, as am I for some vaccines, but just so you understand that the flu vaccine and the Covid-19 vaccines are not the same.

3. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Well-Known Member
    Registered

Hm... That looks like an infowars link, and nothing to do with the DOD?

Here's what's on the actual DOD site.

Here's an AP explainer of the actual research that was done at the Francis Crick Institute.

Just saying!

༼ ༼ ༼ ´・ ‿ ・` ༽ ༽つ

Shirley Martin likes this.
  4. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

If you search long enough on the internet for what you want to prove, you can find it even if it's not the truth. There is sooo much misinformation out there. You can even find proof positive that the Earth is flat.

Thanks, @Janice Lynne for posting the real truth.

Ed Wilson and Janice Lynne like this.
  5. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

@Janice, @Shirley
    Among the people trying to consider the data there are bound to be some who don't interpret some things correctly. Currently I find the simplest researches to grasp are the graphs showing spikes in covid cases immediately after the vaccine was introduced. I think that's straightforward cause and effect and hard to argue against.

Al Amoling and John Nopales like this.
  6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Janice Lynne

Registered

Yeah, Alex and them take a little of this and a little of that, and confabulate a whole big fake thing out of it.

Shirley Martin likes this.
  8. Janice Lynne

Registered

I don't really trust so-called 'simple' data like graphs and charts and paraphrases by random 'experts' linked up with guys like Alex Jones.

Puzzles of this sort send me looking for the original data from which the conclusion was drawn.

Ought to be easy to find!

But when I drop all the relevant acronyms and phrases into the search engine, I end up here. . .

Nope! Just NOPE! Sadly it appears that this 'data' is being amplified all over the place on Facebook and Twitter and Reddit.

Here's something that looks pretty official, but I don't see anything about how bad the covid vaccines are.

And here's this . . .

Still not a clearly labelled DoD site!

But two out of these three presentations agree that the JAIC's Project Salus AI analysis of anything to do with Covid is strictly concerned with supply chain issues, and not the science.

Sorry, InfoWars! You're busted!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

10. Dwight Ward

Registered

We've got some folks who don't like charts and graphs and such because, I suppose, they reduce the complex to simpler terms. Also, I'll have to cease posting anything from aggregating sites like the dreaded Infowars because everyone knows Alex Jones is always wrong about everything.
    I notice that the article whose summary was found lacking has been removed from the Jones site. So much new information is posted daily
    Yes, let's not trust those graphs which show a spike in covid cases and deaths precisely after the vaccines are introduced. Clearly, Jones is drawing them by his self. The fact that Israel and Singapore are reporting both the highest cases of vaccination along with the highest cases of covid also mean nothing according to ms sources. Oops, my bad - they're not reporting those things at all.. From now on I'm getting all my info from mainstream sources only. Alternate news sources only muddy the issues. Gubmint always looks out for us.

11. Janice Lynne

Registered

A quote from this article ---

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
  12. Janice Lynne

Registered

The point is not whether Alex Jones is 'right' or 'wrong', but that he's deliberately passing along twisted data --- lies, if you will --- to serve who knows what destructive ends.

What I say about Alex Jones is not an attack on anyone, here or elsewhere, who follows his material. My deceased partner, David, put great stock in the guy, and in other conspiracy theorists. It was an immersive experience for me. Thirty years!

Back before COVID (and other things) this stuff seemed like an entertaining puzzle to me. But it's not just harmless fun any more! We all need to question every single news source, especially the ones we'd most like to believe.

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They had to change the definition of a vaccine to get these things to fit. The facts are that today you are more likely to get COVID and to die from it than you were a year ago, before the vaccine program.

Don Alaska and John Nopales like this.
  14. Dwight Ward

Registered

I agree that we need be skeptical of all sources. Any aggregating site that passes along the pure volume that Infowars does is bound to post something sometimes that is not vetted well enough by a limited staff. Jones' main contribution over the years has been relaying the globalists' goals and intent in their own words.

John Nopales likes this.
  15. Janice Lynne

Registered

Seems to me that changing the definition of 'vaccine' is more a reflection of scientific advancement than anything else. Up until mRNA, vaccines contained either live or killed germs, and depended on thimerosal to maintain freshness. Decades of mRNA research has now made those dangerous components obsolete, and opened the potential for combating many other stubborn and tricky viruses.