Dod Program Shows Vaccinated To Be At Highest Risk

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, May 8, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As you indicated, Abbott and DeSantis aren’t against the vaccine but rather, the Federal government over-reach in making the vaccine mandatory particularly when the leadership is turning a blind eye on what is happening at the border. As long as the borders are wide open and no one is being checked and treated for CV, what good does it do to make the jab mandatory for our citizens and not for illegals?
    As DeSantis explained to the media, they did the research and found the best places to have testing and giving the vaccine to those who wanted it but he’s totally against giving ultimatums to a free people as to what they have to put into their bodies.

One thing that DeSantis and I think Abbott has come out with is that if an employer makes the vaccine mandatory then the employer could be facing charges and fines for making that decision.
    Now, I’m not all too sure if that’s the right way of doing things particularly because employers are supposed to be able to set up the SOP for their own companies but one way or the other it may simply be a civil rights issue that the judges on a state level will have to sort out.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Well-Known Member
    Registered

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the actions of those particular governors serve to inflame the issue of vaccine mandates rather than reconcile the warring parties. It seems to me that they're trying to have it both ways, appearing to support the science while subtly undercutting vaccination efforts overall and maintain the support of their voters..

Their reason for doing this is simply that it is in their own best interest politically. I doubt that they really want to 'burn the house down' as they've been accused by opponents. But the trend toward overall chaos and instability is well served by such contradictory actions and words.

The anti-mandate discussion has, at it's base, the safety of the vaccines and a distrust of the science. There's plenty of scary (mis)information around to unsettle people at a primal level and make them refuse the shots.

But that's just one part of the argument.

The government over-reach layer of the debate taps into people's rage at the unseen forces which oppress them. But it seems to me that our government is already so weak in relation to the powerful business and banking interests that run the country (or would like to) that it's now failing miserably in its duty to protect its citizens from corporate and financial abuse.

The immigrant issue is of a different sort, and exploits individuals' fear of the 'outsider.' This is where 'identity politics' comes in, when groups of people see all issues through the filter of their own particular group, and are by biased their own particular experiences, in a way that's emotional and reactionary rather than reasonable and pragmatic.

'Stacking' those separately debatable issues on top of the vaccine issue makes any sort of collective clarity impossible. And linking the whole thing together with a widening distrust of the election process reads like a users' manual for civil war.

My point is that it's this division of people, the raging and the 'craziness', and the inability of everyone on all sides to step back and listen to each other, that's the true danger both the right and the left face, nationally as well as globally.

'Something' DOES want to burn down the house! But it's not Abbott or DeSantis, who are just in it for short-sighted gain. I've come to the conclusion that we should be looking at the huge corporate and financial interests as the source of some anti-human agenda --- not the opportunistic politicians who seem to author it, and definitely not each other.

Who has the motive and the means and the opportunity to burn democracy down?

Not anyone at 'ground level'! The only entities which would benefit from a world-wide corporate autocracy would be the most massive of business and banking interests.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Dunno. If I was the governor with a major portion of my constituency complaining about government overreach then I too would take a similar stance.
    e.g. The vaccine might be a good thing to do but it’s your body.

A governor is a representative of his people which is supposedly why he or she gets voted into office.
    And let’s face one other fact. DeSantis may be looking for a Presidential candidacy so to get his own state’s approval would indeed be a feather in his cap. If he’s known for listening to his own people it can’t hurt his bid.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    Don Alaska and Janice Lynne like this.
  4. Janice Lynne

Janice Lynne Well-Known Member
    Registered

Exactly! Politicians do what they have to do to hold their place on the ladder!

The problem here is that there's literally no way out of the situation we're in. The whole thing's too big to recognize, let alone address.

A good first step would be to repeal the laws defining a corporation as a 'Person,' with the 'rights' of an actual human, and the one mandating a constant rate of 'growth' by whatever means. Then Glass-Steagall could be returned to law. But of course none of that's ever going to happen. Our toothless 'government' lost any measure of resolve and capability long ago.

5. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Anecdotal story from someone on another forum:

I went to a local octoberfest thing last week. There were 6 of us.

Only one person, a female, was vaccinated. My wife and I already have covid and the other 3 have never had it.

The vaccinated female got flu symptoms on Monday and tested positive yesterday.

The rest of us? 100% fine.

[​IMG]

We road in the car together, stayed at my house down there together, and the vaxed chick was the only one who got it.

Vaccine works great lol

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

That has been my experience as well. The vaxxed folks seem to be getting sicker than those who are not. I can't explain it. One commentator was banned from Twitter for responding to a twwety that said Colin Powell's death is proof we all need to be vaccinated. The commentator short back, "Yeah, get vaxxed and die from Covid."

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

It does seem that way. Wouldn't it be interesting if that was the intent? One thing we can be pretty sure of is that people who hide behind masks are going to have weakened immune systems, and are likely to be unable to ward off a whole host of nasties.

8. John Brunner

I was just wondering the same thing.

-Coerce people (by fear or by edict) to get a shot
    -The shot actually compromises their immune system
    -Tell them that their illness is the fault of those who did not get the shot
    -Sit back and encourage The Compliant to attack The Bystanders

Of course, this only works in a populous that actually believes that their vaccine does not work until everyone within a given radius (or hell, even across the country) gets a shot, too.

John Nopales and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. John Brunner

All these banned people and some data still leaks out. It makes one wonder what the true depth & breadth of the horror is.

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

My wife spoke with one of her younger friends tonight. She was in a car accident and is pregnant, but the EMTs refused to take her to the ER because she was not vaccinated against Covid. What kind of insanity is this?

11. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I know those who already have weakened respiratory systems--asthma, COPD, etc.--have a great deal of trouble dealing with masks. I would think it would make those people MORE vulnerable to the virus, not less.

12. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

A host on a radio show I listen to has a 22 years old son who works on the post for a contractor and was notified that if he didn’t get a vaccination he would lost his job.
    The thing is, the kid has had the virus and also received the infusion to help him get through the effects of the virus. According to the CDC, getting the vaccination is a major health risk for a couple of months after getting the infusion but yet his job is still on the line if he doesn’t get the jab.

Apparently the young man waited for 2 years to land this career opportunity and now he has to risk permanently injuring himself or even losing his life all because of Biden’s inexcusable across the board mandates.

13. John Brunner

I can't believe this!!! What a dystopian nightmare. I don't get it. We're not at that point here in Virginia. I would have thought Alaska to be more libertarian...or did this happen elsewhere?

To state the obvious, her being pregnant makes it even more insane (the need to care for her and her child/the obvious need for a vax exemption.)

14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

So much for “do no harm”.

15. John Brunner

Who knows how the EMTs and hospital staff have been threatened.

"Do no harm" is not a suicide pact. Survival is not pretty.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.