Egyptians In The Grand Canyon?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ivan Tea Sanderzon, Mar 13, 2024.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Mary there were also hair combs and other artifacts from the Viking visit. From what I remember there is proof the Vikings sailed into north American near Canada, I forgot so much so can't elaborate.

I also believe some people don't want us to know certain things.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  2. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

3. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

4. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I like the close-up looks at megalithic structures all over the world that Brien Foerster covers. He releases a lot of short videos from his own trips as well as the group trips his Hidden Inca Tours arranges.

This is a light ~ 7 minute video that helps show what some of the Egyptian megaliths look like:

He also has earlier more in-depth videos on the Paracas Skulls, the precision of the "carved" (?) stone at Puma Punka, and a lot more. All of this seems to point to earlier civilizations and now-unknown races of humanity all over the world.

He's also done talks on an ancient cataclysm (longer video):

5. Jacob Petersheim

Registered

I'm not sure where to post this, but it sort of fits here. Maybe we need a "resources" thread for this category of topics. "Resources" as in video series, books, etc.

Does anyone follow "The Fifth Kind" podcasts? On YouTube they have a channel with the audio and some illustration along with it though the audio is the real meat. The illustrated videos might be easier to casually consume.

One recent podcast:

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I just watched this video, and the things that they describe being found in the caves inside Mount Shasta are definitely very similar to what was found in the Grand Canyon, and likely came from the same civilization and time period. It also refers to the giants living there, and the Indian legends of giants, which other tribes in North America also have legends about.
    In one of his books, LA Marzulli talks about his visit to the Santa Catalina island, just off the California shoreline, and there were said to have been giants and people with red hair living on that island, also.

Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  7. Jacob Petersheim

Registered

Yes. And if these things are that widespread it sure seems to decrease the likelihood of hoaxing, single-source fantasies, or misinterpreted geologic anomalies.

Time and weathering can obscure or obliterate such things, leaving only pockets of evidence in a few naturally protected areas and/or protective constructs even though the original civilization may have been more widespread. Given enough time most evidence for us could be wiped off the map, leaving only things that were tunneled under Cheyenne Mountain and other hardened enclaves.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If I remember right (and @Ivan Tea Sanderzon would probably know ?), around Mount Shasta is also where there have been a lot of Bigfoot sightings, and even flying saucers (all right…. UFO’s ), and I think other paranormal kinds of things.
    There are also a lot of disappearances of people that happen around Mount Rainier, so perhaps there are things yet to be discovered there , as well.
    If the giants were all the way into eastern Washington , since chief Joseph had the tablet, then the early giants must have been all up and down the western coastal area.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
    Jacob Petersheim likes this.
  9. Marie Mallery

Registered

10. Marie Mallery

Registered

Ivan your pictures aren't coming up.

11. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

I don't remember what I was posting.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  12. Marie Mallery

Registered

Join the crowd, :D I get lost on threads and have to scroll back to top to see what subject is.

13. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

I was in an auto accident in 2011 and suffered a TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury) and I have memory issues at times.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  14. Marie Mallery

Registered

Sorry to hear that, guess you've looked into something to help? I have problems at times too, maybe it was the stroke I had 4 years ago or just age. Not sure.

15. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Registered

Sorry to hear about your stroke.

Nothing worked. It'd take too long to list everything, I just thank and praise God for his love and healing. Oh, heart attack in 2017, the Widow Maker. Had 4 stents placed. Dr told my wife I was lucky and she said, "no he wasn't, he was blessed."

Mary Stetler and Yvonne Smith like this.