Europe Is Protesting The W E F Rulings !

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 7, 2022.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It started in the Netherlands, and then Germany, and now the protesters are also in Poland and Italy. The farmers are being told that they have to stop producing as much food as usual (over 1/3 less food), and we already have worldwide food shortages; so the farmers have been out with their big tractors and the fishing boats are blocking the ports.
    Boris Johnson just resigned, and most of the other European leaders are not doing weary well right now either, so it is not just a few places.

This is a screenshot/picture of a farm tractor towing off the police vehicle. In the actual video, you can see the lights flashing, so the police officer might still be in the vehicle that they are towing away. They have also blocked the Schipol airport in Amsterdam. This is definitely going to be interesting news to follow !

90A9C82A-5B64-4F78-9CB6-3AF5C98C7BC5.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Like I said in your other post, Russia is sure learning its lesson. China is laughing at the West as well.

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They are getting serious over there in the Netherlands ! I saw pictures that look like they have closed down the airport (means my daughter won’t be flying home for a while), and now, they have taken a military plane.

B7C3F4A7-4855-43B4-9C30-1734F3BFBFAA.jpeg

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I saw a video where the cops were firing a few shots at protestors, but they may have been just warnings. They were dumping something on the lawn/garden of the newly-created Minister of the Environment's house (or something like that). The one who is charged with enforcing the mandates. It looked like wood chips, but may have been dried manure or silage.

Yvonne Smith likes this.