Evil People

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Well said. Especially the part about the "state as parent".
    IMO something is terribly wrong when the school gives birth control pills and "morning after pills" and /or abortions to young girls without the parents knowledge or permission.

The above may not be true in every state but it is certainly true in California.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I still have my reservations about that. We can agree to disagree if you'
    Washington state either passed a law or is considering one in which the state/school system decides which pre-pubescent children get gender surgery, all without regard to the parents' wishes. Hopefully the Supreme Court will knock this down quick.

Some girls like to climb trees. They are no longer tomboys. They are trans-boys. Some boys like to play with GI Joe dolls. Trans-girls, of course. All are surgery candidates.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Richard Whiting

Richard Whiting Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

This is shocking news. It is difficult to imagine a more weighty decision for any person to make let alone a pre-pubescent child . I seriously doubt that any pre-pubescent child has the maturity necessary to make that kind of decision.

Mary Stetler and Dwight Ward like this.
  4. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I hate that. I start to reply and then think better of it. My comment just won't go away even after I delete the entire post. Grrrr.

5. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Sam Calabria - um it is early and I may have missed something somewhere- but- why is anyone threatening you at all? Because you date a black woman? Surely not.