Follow This Story Post By Post

Discussion in 'Games & Riddles' started by Ruth Belena, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

The next morning, Henry bounded out of bed, got dressed and opened his door. Aunt Bea smiled and said, “Morning, Henry!”

Farmer John took a straw out of his mouth and said, “Morning, Henry. nice weather we’re having. Too hot to fish, too wet to plow.”

Teenie popped her gum, giggled and said “Morning, Henry!”

Tex twirled his lariat, gave a hearty laugh and said, “Howdy, parder! Ready to ride?”

Henry greeted them and sat in his chair.

Breakfast trays appeared at their sides. They ate, watched TV and chatted. After a while, lunch trays appeared. They ate lunch, watched TV and chatted. The lunch trays vanished. Later on, dinner trays appeared. They ate dinner, watched TV and chatted. The dinner trays disappeared.

Henry got up and walked around the room. On closer inspection, he found a faint outline of a door. It showed a frame, hinges and a doorknob. But it was a painting. Henry rubbed his hand over the knob. Nothing. Hmmmm?

The lights dimmed. Aunt Bea said, “Well, bedtime. Good night, everyone.”

To be continued

2. Louise Williams

Louise Williams Supreme Member
    Registered

[​IMG] Dang, that Miss Bea ! Right at the best part too.. !:(

Please Hurry back Miss Shirley[​IMG]

3. Shirley Martin

Registered

The next morning, Henry sat up slowly on the side of the bed. got dressed and opened his door. Aunt Bea smiled and said, “Morning, Henry!”

Farmer John took a straw out of his mouth and said, “Morning, Henry. Nice weather we’re having. Too hot to fish, too wet to plow.”

Tex twirled his lariat, gave a hearty laugh and said, “Howdy, parder! Ready to ride?”

Breakfast trays appeared at their sides. They ate, watched TV and chatted. After a while, lunch trays appeared. They ate lunch, watched TV and chatted. The lunch trays vanished. Later on, dinner trays appeared. They ate dinner, watched TV and chatted. The dinner trays disappeared.

After a while, the lights dimmed. Aunt Bea said, “Well, bedtime. Good night, everyone.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tenth morning, Henry sat up slowly on the side of the bed, groaned, got dressed and opened his door. Aunt Bea smiled and said, “Morning, Henry!”

Farmer John took a straw out of his mouth and said, “Morning, Henry. nice weather we’re having. Too hot to fish, too wet to plow.”

After a while, the lights dimmed. Aunt Bea said, “Well, bedtime. Good night, everyone.”

Henry walked over to the painted door and felt all around it. There had to be a way to open it!!!!

4. Louise Williams

Registered

I think Henry is tired of the same routine, Miss Shirley and is getting bored and anxious to be outdoors again..[​IMG] Bless his heart.
    Hurry back Miss Shirley, Henry is waiting and so am I .:)

5. Shirley Martin

Registered

Henry will be waiting for an eternity. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one hundredth morning, Henry sat up slowly on the side of the bed, groaned, got dressed and opened his door. Aunt Bea smiled and said, “Morning, Henry!”

Henry grunted and sat in his chair.

Henry walked over to the painted door and beat on it. “Let me out! Let me out!”

On the one thousandth morning, Henry woke with a start. “No, please, not another day. Let me go back to sleep.” But it was no use. He got up and faced another day in hell.

Aunt Bea smiled and said, “Morning, Henry!”

Henry sat in his chair.

Henry stumbled over to the painted door and pounded on it, sobbing. “Please, please, God! Let me out! I’m sorry! I’m sorry.” He collapsed into a sobbing heap on the floor.

6. Louise Williams

Registered

Oh My Cod!! Poor poor Henry..Bless his heart... but at least he said he was sorry to God..
    So then what happened, Shirley????? Did God forgive him or what?? [​IMG]

7. Shirley Martin

Registered

Nope, he was too late. He had to spend an eternity in the room with Aunt Bea, Farmer John, Teenie and Tex.

Louise Williams likes this.
  8. Louise Williams

Registered

Oh my Cod.. well guess he deserved what he deserved, Was a good Story..
    I totally enjoyed it even though it was the same thing over and over.. :eek::p:D:D
    got any more stories, Shirley .. I still have plenty of popcorn for another story.. :D[​IMG]

9. Shirley Martin

Registered

Not right now. Maybe when the spirit moves. :D

Maybe somebody else will have one. :)