Go Canadian Truckers!

Discussion in 'Protests & Riots' started by Denise Evans, Jan 29, 2022.

1. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

There's bad-apples in every bunch @Susan Paynter , if that's a true report ;) and I certainly wouldn't say that there aren't a bunch of good Canadian Patriots that make up the majority. Some people wait for a good cause so they can make it look bad too, ring any bells??

3. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Denise, the Ceo was interviewed on Tv, and there were several tweets on this issue. Not heard anyone defending their actions. They even parked their trucks on their property making it difficult for everyone there.
    There are bad and good apples in every walk of life. I am not much into the political scene, but this simply caught my eye and i had to comment.

Denise Evans likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I saw some pictures of some of the ones sent in to make the convoy people look bad. As they are being found out, they are being chased out of what is a peaceful trucker protest and convoy. They are apparently antifa people according to the article that I read.

We have the same thing happening here, too, and there are pictures of the undercover teams sent in by the fbi to cause trouble and blame it on the protestors.
    Here is an example of some that were infiltrating the Trump rally last night.

You can usually tell these people because they are young men, physically fit, coming in as a group, and wear matching face masks.
    Often, even the shoes are similar.
    You can see this group seems to have on black tennis shoes with white on them, and matching grey face coverings.
    People have gotten used to seeing them now, and are posting pictures so everyone will know what is going on.

94CE0870-68E9-4989-A0AF-741DBAAE0234.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
    Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  5. Denise Evans

Registered

My focus will NOT be on those trying to make the Good Guys look bad, this is old news, we are onto them and good luck getting any of their lies through to Americans that already have their number. Dirt bags, haters of what is right and truth, selling their souls for a few bucks. Good, bloody luck!!

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Even the Amish are helping to feed the truck drivers ! So awesome !

6B556DFC-F950-47D0-8350-BC1C023D5B3E.jpeg

7. Denise Evans

Registered

Oh man, that brought tears to my eyes!! How wonderful!! I didn't think the Amish mingled in anything of that type, but all I know of the Amish is from TV shows etc. Thanks for sharing this Yvonne! I'm passing it on to my friends, and family ;)

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I hear there is a convoy organizing on this side of the border too. The media will probably say that it's being organized by the KKK or something.

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

Yes, and in the numbers they are giving out supposed to be 15,000 Truckers from California!! Hope that one's true ;)

10. Susan Paynter

Susan Paynter Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The photo was taken in Ontario by photographer Michelle Graham. It, among other similar images, appears on Graham’s website and was shared on Graham’s Instagram and Facebook accounts on Jan. 17.

But the caption on the Facebook post was edited to call out misinformation about the image now being shared by other people online.

“The photos are of Old Order Mennonites headed to church,” Graham wrote. “Anyone stealing these photos for other purposes would be best served to NOT do it. … My pics are being stolen to post false news on other sites for political purposes.”

The original description of the photos says that “all the wagons were headed to the building just down the road.”

Graham also told the Associated Press that what was happening in the photos had “zero relation to any political protest or movement. Just going to church.”

Nancy Hart likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Although the media is pretty much ignoring or misrepresenting it, Canada's protest is pretty impressive. Media or not, I'm sure you can't miss it if you're anywhere nearby.

Denise Evans likes this.
  12. Denise Evans

Registered

It is, they can't hide it, MSM, there are too many people that know how to use a camera on their smart-phones these days ;) and enough of our own versions of "The Lone Gunman" (3 neat guys from X-Files).

13. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

for trucker fans

14. Denise Evans

Registered

I really don't like the sound of this, about the Go Fund Me "possibly" not getting to the truckers it was meant for ;( Also, nothing has been resolved, at least not in this article. I'll continue for a bit, to find other "news" sources (no laughing out there). Please let me know here, if you have what you believe is a good, news source on this topic?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60239038

John Brunner likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

I am following the Truckers For Freedom on Twitter, and they are using something different than crowd-funding (go fund me) because they know that it works for liberals and gets shut down for patriots.
    This trucker rally seems to be happening all over the world right now, with more and more truckers, farmers, and just regular people joining into the protests everywhere.

Here is a map showing the proposed route across America that the American Convoy will take.
    Also, they are promoting a protest rally called Shut Down the Super Bowl.
    If enough Americans (and other countries that watch super bowl), do this, the advertisers will suffer financial losses; and this will also bring attention to many more people about what is happening and why. (More sheep waking up ?)

8DF2F656-5E83-4A77-A57E-151163069FFC.jpeg