Great News, Tax Rebate For Colorado Tax Payers

Discussion in 'Money & Finances' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Want to know what wife and I wish...........that Ken or Yovonne would step in and say something. And, some folks wonder why people leave forums, just take a look at some of your posts to me/us. I don't really want to leave, but all of this rodeo B.S. towards us is really, really getting old. It's almost to the point where we are truly feeling "bullied".

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So, let me wrap my head around this, Cody. You start a finance thread about income tax rebates, then troll it into moving again, and rodeo (did you miss fishing in there somewhere ? ), people tease you because you took the thread straight into your favorite rodeo/outfits/celebrities/etc and totally off the stated topic………and now suddenly it is up to me or Ken or somebody to come along and fix this for you so that people don’t leave the forum ?

I can merge this in with one of your rodeo threads or moving threads if that is what suits you better ? Maybe next time, if you want to write about rodeos and roping, just put it in one of those threads straight-away.

Faye Fox and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

^^^^This^^^^​

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Let’s see.
    Just doing only the slightest bit of skim reading I take it that I can get a tax rebate if I live in Colorado but yet want to move to Cheyenne and like PRCA rodeo and wear certain duds.
    Now, will that be this year or only next year on Tuesday if it falls on an odd calendar day in a month yet undisclosed?

How many pancakes does it Really take to build a doghouse? In March. At a PRCA rodeo. During tax rebate season whilst living in a teepee.

Should I delete this now or wait 15 minutes?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
    John Brunner likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

First, I replied to Faye's post. She didn't know we weren't planning on leaving Colorado and when I replied we were and why, the "rodeo" thing took off. Then, she mentioned "road trips" to me and I said where we were going and why.

Now, if that's being a "Troll", it can be totally obvious that you folks don't know what a "Troll" really is. IOW, I changed the subject in order to reply to a post done by Faye. That is all I did!!

Then, my reply turned into teasing about rodeo clothes and such. Actually, I wondered how Yovonne felt about Faye calling rodeo clothing "costumes". Yovonne, while in Idaho, had something to do with rodeo, but she didn't say a word. But, the remark was aimed at wife and I and it should've also been aimed at Yovonne. Sorry, Yovonne, but fact is fact.

In all reality, I never changed my thread to a "rodeo" one, I simply done a reply.

IOW, folks, if you want people to join this forum, treat them better than you've treated myself and my wife in some threads/posts I've done. I've been a part of this forum since August 2015 and there are those that sure don't treat me with the respect of someone that has been on that long.

If you guys don't like rodeo, and the western wear that goes with it, FINE, but don't criticize wife and I who love both. Bullying us???

6. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I never said I don't like PRCA rodeo, you imagined that and read words that weren't written. I answered your request before that the last PCRA rodeo I attended was this last summer and watched an upcoming star perform. I know his parents and also his uncle and aunt and have since the early 70s. Keep your eye on him. He is a steer wrestler. How does what I have done and what I like, or who I know have a bearing on anything? If you are fed up with rodeo posts, then stop introducing them into threads.

. It is your thread and you introduced rodeo or how you dress into it, so don't ask others not to respond unless they have praise and admiration.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Faye, the thread you are on right now is about our state tax rebate, not about pot! I'm not going to repeat everything I posted in Post #35, but it was only replying about rodeo from something you posted to me.

And, as far as dressing "rodeo western/costume", just how did you go to the rodeo that you attended last year? Did you look like someone from Los Angeles or where you live?

As far as that "upcoming" steer wrestler, the way you talk, he was dressed in a western "costume" also.

Now, we love dressing western and will be dressing Formal Western when attending the Cowboy Ball put on by the Hall of Fame. Now, PLEASE, PLEASE stop making fun of us and saying we dress in a costume. Now, I did request this nicely, didn't I.

8. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

So, evidently, many of you do want me to leave. Is that right? If I do leave, and, by chance Ken wonders why, just tell him "we made him".

9. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

But but Yvonne, you rode in rodeo parades dressed in western attire as commonly seen in rodeos, so why aren't you upset that I referred to your dressing as a costume? I bet you didn't dress like that every day especially forking out the stalls. So, I confess to furthering the offensive costume comment and I am reporting to detention.

Cody Fousnaugh likes this.
  10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, congratulations, Faye! You admitted you called something a name that was offensive to both that steer wrestler and Yovonne.

Anyway, enough of this thread. Actually, we are just happy that we are getting the $800 tax rebate. And, now, the last two words of any story.........THE END. LOL

11. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I didn't wear fashionable western clothes or even a hat. I wore the same thing I wear every day in warm weather. Since the weather was warm I wore walking sandals. I have no idea how LA people dress and don't care. Jesse Brown wore what he does every day while rodeoing or ranching and for him, it is a work uniform. When he worked or works in town at his family's business, he wore or wears mechanic overalls. Anyway, I am tired of this meaningless dead-end discussion since you don't remember anything I have written in previous posts and refer to others as bullies if they don't respond with the reply you desire.

Mary Robi and Beth Gallagher like this.
  12. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I admitted nothing! It was comedy and if I dress western tomorrow and someone calls my outfit a costume, they would be right since it serves no purpose in my daily life anymore. Heeled boots with jangling spurs, a wide-brimmed 100X beaver hat, and a neck bandana serve no practical purpose while at my computer posting on SOC. I don't even wear such a get-up costume while sharing my ranch stories of old on Ranchers.

Mary Robi and Beth Gallagher like this.
  13. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole and Faye Fox like this.
  14. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

But what about shopping?

[​IMG]

(As an aside, as few minutes on that site will have you wanting to accelerate the end of this nation.)

Mary Robi likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

So far as I know, not one person has written to, much less bullied your wife.
    Your wife doesn’t write on this forum. All we get is hearsay of what your wife says because it is you saying she says it and not her. Writing that she says this and that doesn’t help your case and you should realize that by now. You’re a big boy now so put on your big boy pants and simply state what YOU have to say and and that’s it.

As Yvonne indicated, this is YOUR thread and if it goes all helter skelter because you decided to change it or rode along with a different vein then why complain?
    She gave you an out but you didn’t take it. You’re supposed to be in control so control it or relinquish the whole of it without the dramatic threats of leaving the forum. Stay if you’re going to stay, take a vacation or just do what you feel led to do.
    Personally, I’d rather you stuck around but for heaven’s sake, make whatever choice you have to make your choice and leave your bride out of it.
    I’m sure she’d appreciate it too…..

Note: I’m sure everyone is happy for you getting $800 from the state. It’s a windfall that we’d all like to have.

Faye Fox likes this.