Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ed Marsh, May 30, 2024.

1. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    Folks, let's please make something very clear here. Those of us who despise tRump are not SAYING he is guilty as accused. He IS guilty as charged, and no matter what a person's viewpoint is, that is the truth. He IS guilty, and he is a felon.

It really does not matter what what any of us say, the facts are the facts.

Of course, he will never spend a day behind bars as he so richly deserves. His m/billions will assure that unlike regular/real people, his band of hired lawyers will appeal and appeal and appeal playing the system until the former occupant breathes his last breath.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Mary Robi likes this.
  2. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

He's guilty of accounting errors from years ago. They are digging up anything and everything to keep him from running and we are sick of it.

Tom Galty likes this.
  3. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I saw uncounted hate-fests today by the usual purple-haired dissent mongers. Not even worth watching for 5 minutes, it was all foaming at the mouth and mean-spirited gloating on repeat. As usual, they all seemed to be working from the same prewritten script.

4. Mary Stetler

Registered

Again, the truth will come out if they let it.

Tom Galty likes this.
  5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

The charges had nothing to do with whether there was an "assault". He was charged with paying her hush money, which they claim was to influence the 2016 election.

Lulu Moppet and John Brunner like this.
  6. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

In my view, Beth, HOPEFULLY there would be no Hysterics, on either side. I am so tired of all the fighting. I want us to be Americans again. Beth, I don't have the energy for hysterics, for hate, for division. I'm worn out.

7. Mary Stetler

Registered

Then just vote out all career politicians getting a new batch of legislators each time till they realize we mean business. NOT THEIRS!

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I totally agree with you about this, @Lulu Moppet , and wish that we could have election and debates like used to happen, where people listened and actually learned what the candidate thought about something, or some issue.
    I truly believe that most Americans, regardless of their political association, all just want this same thing, for America to be a healthy, happy country with a good economy, and jobs for everyone.

I think that politicians on both sides help to create the dissension, and so do the news stations, which are always programming for one side or the other, and not just reporting what happened.
    Any kind of rioting and destruction on either side is not helping anything, and is uncalled for. Then , the police have to be called in, making things even more violent.

The debates are more like kids shouting each other down, and whichever side the moderators favor are the ones who are allowed to speak, literally forcing the other side of debaters to try and yell and talk over someone , just to be heard.
    President Trump has done this, but if he didn’t, he would have been cut off and not allowed to finish speaking.

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  9. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-
    Ms. Smith- I agree totally with you when you say ,"politicians on both sides help to create the dissension". of course they do this- their supporters don't donate money when things are going well and quietly. the name of politics game is to make noise, create friction, and then watch the money roll in. Neither side has a stone to throw in this- both are as guilty as the other.

And what is called debate now is nothing more than old men trying to out talk the other.

And not to put too fine a point on it, trying to debate the former occupant is a waste of time. He never followed any sort of rule or regulation in his life, why would he start now?

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  10. Michelle Anderson

Michelle Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

ROFL! Trump himself has repeatedly that he would still run.

Meanwhile, the House Democrats, desperate about the fact that his "conviction" won't stop him from running, have discovered yet another way to ignore the Constitution by introducing a bill which would "trip Secret Service protection from convicted felons sentenced to prison." Ex post facto, anyone?

Mary Stetler and Ken Anderson like this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

It looks like the guilty verdict has donations rolling in by the millions. Ain't that a hoot? :D

12. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When Hillary talks about "reeducation camps" for anyone who is not on the side of the Dems, and when we see the J6 protesters being set up and then incarcerated longer than most violent criminals, we know that the Dems will /have weaponized the judicial system to further their ambitions.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  13. Mary Stetler

Registered

Vote out alllllllll non freedom caucus career polititicans!

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wishful thinking Mary. There's only about 40 members of House of Representatives who are members of the Freedom Caucus. Who would replace the 395 members being voted out?

15. Mary Stetler

Registered

Who is running against them? My worthless long time legislator finally has an opponent.