Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ed Marsh, May 30, 2024.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

We all remember the insurrection, Right?

2. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good afternoon to all-
    Yes, I remember the gang of thigs who broke into the place where our country is governed and tried to capture and kill elected politicians. All of those traitors who can be identified should be prosecuted and spend some hard time in the slammer. Those pieces of trash acted on the urging of their head piece of trash, and he hopefully will get to spend some cell time for his part in the whole sorry action.

Calling those thugs "patriots" is sort of like calling a tornado a "refreshing breeze".

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  3. Mary Stetler

Registered

When did you see the tapes?

Ken Anderson and Beth Gallagher like this.
  4. Ed Marsh

Ed Marsh Veteran Member
    Registered

Good morning to all-
    Ms. Stetler- I did not watch tapes- I watched the whole vile action as it occurred- from the former occupant's pep rally urging his minions to go and invade- to the break-in itself. Those were not patriots- those were thugs and traitors who listened to the words of a very bad individual who is very good at getting gullible people to take action on his bad words.

I did not watch tapes of the break-in- tapes can be altered and selected.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Lulu Moppet likes this.
  5. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

I also saw the entire thing live. I was with my baby grandson who was blissfully sleeping. I was so horrified. I remember I called & texted my son at work, which I would never do unless it was an emergency. He kept trying to sooth me.

I was Very Active & involved in demonstrations against the war in Vietnam. I am used to crowds and people acting crazy.

I have never seen anything like January 6. I hope I never see anything like this again, by anyone, any group of any persuasion.

I understand that the 1/6 people were convinced Biden didn't win, and that was how they reacted. They believed, I think, that they must do what they did.

I have been cursed with the ability to see more than my own side in conflicts.

6. Mary Stetler

Registered

I am sorry, you did not watch the entire action. Trump said it was our right to demonstrate peacefully at the capitol building and to respect the police while there.
    PEACEFULLY.
    He also called up the National Guard to stand by but Pelosi refused them.
    Neither of us will change the other's mind but as much as you hate Trump, I hate BIden for destroying our country with how he had it invaded by illegals from all over the world and flushed what was left of our coffers leaving our citizens, vets and others in need while providing transportaion, housing, credit cards, and photo id's to these invaders.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2024
    Lee Brown and Beth Gallagher like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I strongly suspect that what they "saw" was what CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the Democrat Party wanted them to see, and they didn't actually "see" it, but accepted it as true because they were told that.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2024
  8. Mary Stetler

Registered

Pssst...Don't tell anybody but I am madly in love with Damon Imani. I only just found his name and would take it for my own.;)

9. Mary Stetler

Registered

Thus he did not see the tapes.

10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Let's add Hunter to the Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! thread.

11. Mary Stetler

Registered

Just pointed out that his father will pardon him after the election.:D

Yvonne Smith and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Lee Brown

Lee Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

Gee Ed,
    Here are two links to the protests outside the Capitol Building on January 6, 2021. Glancing through them I did not see a whole lot of violence.
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?507773-1/protests-us-capitol-east-front-view#
    https://www.c-span.org/video/?507772-1/protests-us-capitol-west-front-exterior#
    But the videos here https://duckduckgo.com/?hps=1&q=violence+inauguration2017&atb=v396-1&iax=videos&ia=videos&pn=1 show plenty of violence on anuary 20, 2017, the day Trump was inaugurated.
    I guess you need to change your definitions of what peaceful protests are (the protests on January 6, 2021), and what violent riots are (the riots on the day Trump was inaugurated).
    Of course then again, as a someone who is suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, you may think the riots on January 20, 2017 were okay, but the peaceful protests on January 6, 2021 are not.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  13. Lee Brown

Registered

As a follow up to my previous post, isn't it interesting how very few of the protesters (if any) at the Capitol on 1/6/2021 are wearing masks to hide their faces, but the cowards who participated in the riots on 1/20/2017 have masks on to hide their faces. Just an observation on my part.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  14. Lee Brown

Registered

I guess Ed missed the part where Trump said peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol. So I have posted a link to the video at C-SPAN that has Trump's entire speech Campaign 2020: Trump's Jan. 6 Rally Speech | C-SPAN.org.
    The point at which Trump says peacefully and patriotically march is around 3:47:45 or so in case your interested.
    P.S. I don't necessarily watch C-SPAN all the time. But it is good to know there is a resource that doesn't edit videos like the drive-by legacy media outlets do.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  15. Mary Stetler

Registered

Thank you @Lee Brown