Has The Virus Changed Your Lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Hal Pollner, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, no matter if it ends or not, many, many places are opening up. Restaurants here are open, but tables are "distanced" and people are required to wear a mask when entering. When we go by some local restaurants on Friday or Saturday evening here, the parking lots are very, very full. There is "limited capacity" seating, but our one mega-theater here is open.

Obviously, not everyone, are like Seniors who are on SS and a descent pension. But, then again, there are those, when this new Stimulus Package passes, that will be getting added money to their UI.

I think there are times when some folks look around and say "are we still in a pandemic?" due to what they see in public.

And, there are still professional rodeos going on. Not with a full crowd, but still going on. The contestants depend on rodeo for their income.

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

OK, this virus has been with us, at least publicity-wise, for over a year, now. There are some certainties out there that you are welcome to research on your own:

1. There is absolutely NO NATIONAL CONCENSUS, NO NATIONALLY AGREED ON PROTOCOL on how to treat those who have active CV19. If you present in one city, with an active case, you may be treated far differently than if you present in another city. Even the damn CDC has done next to nothing to further the clinical steps that should be taken, in the above.

2. NOBODY can agree on what, exactly, the many vaccines will do for you, when it comes to avoiding getting CV19. In FACT, there are cases, out there, where folks have received both vaccinations in a two-shot series, and they STILL got active CV19 weeks later!

3. MOST agree that a vaccinated person can still give susceptible individuals CV19. NONE can agree why this is so!

4. DAILY, we are fed media reports about how this or that healthy individual contracted CV19, and died. At NO TIME, are we given the facts of the fatal case. This Broadway star, Nick Cordero, supposedly died of CV19. He tested positive, he later died, so, at 41, Covid19 got him. Right? HELL NO! He was in hospital, and was put on a ventilator. He got a LUNG INFECTION! How? Most likely from a poorly sanitized ventilator. The lung infection WASN'T CV19. Instead, it was, again, most likely, a nosocomial pathogen that did him in. He had a leg amputated, a pacemaker installed, and on, and on.... It was a HOSPITAL ERROR! With 250,000 folks dying, YEARLY, from medical mistakes, chalk Mr. Cordero's death up to that column, NOT the CV19 column. (There is a study that gives that yearly figure as, around, 8,000, but no other studies support it, at least as I could find.)

5. Where are the CURES FOR COVID19? The rich and famous are, apparently, able to get the virus, go into hospital, get a treatment that has been kept hidden from our eyes, and emerge practically unscathed less than three weeks later! What the Hell?

6. Vaccines are a HUGE cash cow for Big Pharma. Just like Chemo and Radiation with the BCM (Big Cancer Machine), treatments are far more lucrative than cures. As I see it, most researchers now say that CV19 vaccinations will have to be given twice a year! CHA-CHING!!! Happy days are here, again, for the vaccine providers! Never mind, as mentioned above, that the vaccines are of dubious value, at best.

7. Go ahead and find the yearly deaths from the flu, for the last flu season. Not out there. In fact, most articles, including those on the CDC site, say that flu deaths are almost zero! Oh, sure, I believe that! What has happened, most likely, is that anyone presenting with flu symptoms, who later dies, has their COD listed as CV19! I don't believe, for one second, that maskless morons who got the flu, and died, had their COD listed as "Influenza." CV19 takes another one! Yeah, sure....

OK, I've said my piece. I'm in a weird mood, I admit it. Still, nothing that I wrote, as above, is incorrect. Yes, I'm sure some will now comb the internet to come up with info that may fly in the face of what I've written, yet I will keep with my views, as I'm a good researcher, and I know what I know from doing my due diligence.

4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"Nobody"? ALL the Natural, Honest, Evidence Based, TESTABLE, Doctors and other professionals ALL AGREE. But they are not making any of the policy, they are not allowed in the news, they are not allowed to make public the not politically correct, not profitable, information.

5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Same with most if not all the other vaccines since 1902 or there-abouts.

I mean, the honest doctors can know why. But they are not making policy, not acceptable to the ones with the money making decisions.

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

It is enuf to drive the normal or average person crazy. Just like Lot in sodom and gomorrah was almost driven crazy by all the lies and sin and wickednesses all around him throughout the city(-ies).

Acknowledging that yes, "they" are all wrong, is difficult. "They" control most people's lives, livelihoods, jobs, etc etc etc
    and most of what the general public does and things and publicizes is based on what "They" say is okay, not at all on the truth.

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Dust particles , as far as I know, are huge compared to any so-called 'virus'.

But they have identified dust particles, isolated them, taken pictures of them, and tested them when desired.

They have not yet isolated a virus, not taken any picture of a virus, and not even been able to test a virus at all,

except in simulations via a computer program of what they made the virus to be . i.e. no virus yet.

8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

All of the honest doctors I know who talk about this, having studied it as much as needed,

say the virus craze and mask rules have been and are r i d i c u l u s. (as well as totally ineffective and unnecessary)

i.e. no basis for it, no medical nor scientific foundation at all, no proof that passes medical or scientific muster, nothing verifiable that a virus is a problem

Now, the last few days, the CDC itself is repeating / saying/ publishing / broadcasting that people do not have to wear a mask... it won't make a difference.

What happened ? ! They say it won't make a difference IF someone already has gotten the toxic shot. Drug pushers pushing shots for profit and other reasons?

Covering the old news (for over a hundred years ) that the masks double the infection rate.
    Covering their buttts , to make it seem as if there was some change and not admitting that the masks always doubled the infection rate, as far as known since 1981 and probably much longer.
    So that no one as far as possible will blame the CDC for causing more infections by the CDC's own mandates, rules or laws.

9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This thread is about how (or if) the virus has changed your lifestyle. Why does every virus thread have to devolve into the same old stuff? If you don't believe the virus exists, find a thread about that and post away, but let's stay on topic.

Shirley Martin and Yvonne Smith like this.
  10. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Before the virus, etc et al, I did not talk with many people in person or online about their health or problems or solutions thereof.
    Since the virus, the number of people I talked to (about health, politics, truth) greatly increased every week in person and online.
    It was encouraging to see how many people already knew /know/ about what is going on,
    and very sad and discouraging (for their sake) to see how many had no idea and were fearful without much if any hope.

Doing 'research' a lot more also, for others who want to know why the government and doctors and bigpharma started such a fraud on the world. (not just for money, though that is part and parcel with it all)

===========
    QUOTE="Jeff Elohim, post: 515387, member: 2049"]All of the honest doctors I know who talk about this, having studied it as much as needed,

say the virus craze and mask rules have been and are r i d i c u l u s. (as well as totally ineffective and unnecessary)

i.e. no basis for it, no medical nor scientific foundation at all, no proof that passes medical or scientific muster, nothing verifiable that a virus is a problem

Now, the last few days, the CDC itself is repeating / saying/ publishing / broadcasting that people do not have to wear a mask... it won't make a difference.

What happened ? ! They say it won't make a difference IF someone already has gotten the toxic shot. Drug pushers pushing shots for profit and other reasons?

Covering the old news (for over a hundred years ) that the masks double the infection rate.
    Covering their buttts , to make it seem as if there was some change and not admitting that the masks always doubled the infection rate, as far as known since 1981 and probably much longer.
    So that no one as far as possible will blame the CDC for causing more infections by the CDC's own mandates, rules or laws.[/QUOTE

11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

^^^^ That.^^^^

12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Before the virus, 'btv', meeting someone in person or online did not 'automatically' offer a topic of discussion necessarily, unless it was about something posted or spoken already.

Now most people are acutely changed by so many aspects of the pandemic (real or not) ,
    and
    a lot of them are or seem to be relieved, when they find out there is no virus. (yes, people get sick, no denying that at all. just like in every week btv, people get sick.)

The scare tactics used by the perpetrators are extremely widespread, and people , it seems to me, should be given the opportunity to learn why not to be scared, and how to effectively cope with the circumstances, without making things worse for themselves and others.

Thus, many more opportunities for conversations and posts about what is affecting more people daily than ever before ?

13. Tony Page

Tony Page Veteran Member
    Registered

The virus has changed my life, I don't go to movies anymore, I wear a face mask and disposable gloves depending on what I'm doing Outdoors, like pumping gas. I've wiped down groceries & packages that come into the house with Lysol or Clorox. Haven't visited family or friends, kind of stayed semi quarantined, only went out when absolutely necessary, like doctor's visits.
    Recently we decided not to wipe down product coming into the house,
    And I've been doing my own grocery shopping rather than using instacart or similar services.
    I've had my vaccine so I feel a little better and if I do catch the virus it should be minimal reaction.

14. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Update from pervious post: Doing more, and will be doing more, than we did for a year and a half before. So, so glad of that!

Tony Page likes this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have never quit living my life. The effect that it has had on me has been restricted to those which were imposed on me, such as the stores that I will never again do business with and the churches that I would never again set foot in.

Jim Brown and Tony Page like this.