Has The Virus Changed Your Lifestyle?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Hal Pollner, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I have already replied to this thread, but will say this...........2nd Booster coming two weeks from today for both of us.

2. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So far. the virus has continued to not affect my lifestyle. I still don't distance, mask or otherwise pay any attention. Influenza of one type or another has been going on since the beginning of time and I see no reason to to give a crap at this point, other than sequester should I get any symptoms.

3. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

But that is way too sensible. I got a one and done or else I could not go see a daughter in the hospital. BUt I have never gotten a flu shot . I don't intend to get vaxxed further as people who want the vaccines should then have no fear of me as they are protected. If I get sick I have a bucket.
    I take NAC, vitamin D3, zinc w/copper and a few other things.
    I have no life so I don't catch much.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

CA has never been a low price state to live in but with covid saga, the groceries are out of sight...today's pt of vanilla hagen daz is $6.99 and had I asked the order taker the price I would not have bought it. I don't need ice cream that badly....but I'll savor every spoon more so....

My justifying CA costs was that no winter coats, no boots, hardly an eumbrella, no snow tires, chains nadda of that Eastern living needs....and basically low winter gas for heating my apt for a little while in mornings....has been running about $60/mo in winter for the last couple yrs.

I keep my hair short and bobbed and no more coloring...easy peasy and a $30 cut every 8 weeks or so and my gal comes to us.....3-4 of her ladies on a Saturday....It's rather pretty grey with some black and white.....works for me.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

I take the above and grape seed extract daily so NOT get sick and no flu shots in over 40 yrs and no covid shot or mask either.........

Mary Stetler likes this.