Has The World Ever Been In Such Trouble As It Is Today?

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Marie Mallery, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I fear its already too late. They have now set up our military high ranks. Obama fired and replaced 197 generals admirals, etc. I also think NATO is under their command.No telling who their replacements were,but I fear not good ones.

https://www.villages-news.com/2020/01/10/obama-fired-197-generals-and-admirals/

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Someone last week , maybe on tv, noted that people have destroyed the earth instead of subduing and ruling, nurturing and caring for it the way THE CREATOR DESIGNED. Yet God did know what was in man, and what man would do.
    Thus, the world , all the population, is under a death sentence. - see Corrie Ten Boom's narrative online on youtube or printed out - Corrie is very gentle and unjudgmental herself, simply describing and testifying to How Great God's Love Is, and how mankind has rejected God and gone on following the devil.
    anyway, back to first thought

- if man was gone, the world would be a lot better off , as a world of life, living and abundance of everything.

- if all the ants disappeared, all life on earth as we know it would die.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

4. Marie Mallery

Registered

For those who believe the Bible says the first world was destroyed by water and the next may well be destroyed by fire. I don't know really.

5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

We who live by faith, it is not by man's wisdom which fails, nor man's knowledge which is false...

with no merit to ourselves, sheer grace - faith being a gift we receive , if we are willing .

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

Zech. 14:12,

King James Bible
    And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Sound like a nuclear bomb? I saw testing years ago where pigs were in a cage and they detonated the bomb and the pigs were skeleton's for an instant before their bones fell. Perfect description of this Bible verse.

7. Marie Mallery

Registered

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

My youngest daughter is very faithful. I am of little faith not by choice of course. I say my prayers and hoipe I'm heard. Too much study is not always a good thing,imo.

Trevalius Guyus likes this.
  9. Jeff Elohim

Registered

You are indeed and in truth blessed by the Creator if your daughter is faithful.
    Your little faith,
    if it is as tiny as the tiniest seed - a mustard seed - your faith is enough to move mountains.

Who do you pray to ?

CJB
    And without trusting, it is impossible to be well pleasing to God, because whoever approaches him must trust that he does exist and that he becomes a Rewarder to those who seek him out.

Too much study ? There is no end of books, and it is very wearying and usually going the wrong direction.

Jesus Praised the Father in heaven, out loud in the open before the apostles and disciples,
    for REVEALING salvation, and EVERYTHING concerning salvation, to little infants/ small children,
    and for HIDING SALVATION from the educated who reject Him.