Hate Speech Will Be Outlawed, Facts Will Be Illegal

Discussion in 'Evolution of Language' started by Dwight Ward, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"facts will be illegal" ?
    Did you see the 'old' news about facts being illegal a century ago already ?

So everyone alive today has been raised in a society that outlaws facts, and language has been changed so much

that even people who may be seeking the true facts cannot tell from the words used nor by who uses them if something

is a fact or not.

For decades, or for centuries, lies have been promoted as truth,

and the truth has been called a lie, by most in power, most media controlled by a few or by religion (world wide).

What chance does ANYONE have of finding the truth then ?

On the internet/ forums/ and so on, people object to the truth , using their own experience and what they were taught

'growing up' as if it was true, not knowing that they too were deceived, as were there parents and teachers.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think this video is really worth the time to watch. Officer Tatum compares the “Tulsa Massacre” with what BLM is doing today. It’s pretty serious and fairly well structured so there can be no misunderstanding about what he’s saying.

Jim Brown likes this.
  3. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

Great video Bobby. Thanks for posting. It's nice to hear someone actually telling the truth.

Mary Stetler and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

Sadly blacks won't believe a white saying these things.
    I did a paper back in college that showed research indicating that Africa was a continent of many nations--warring nations; like Europe fought. Prisoners from these African battles were often rounded up and brought to the coast to be traded to slavers. Black triumphant tribes trading black people to slavers. Whites did not survive well in the interior. But Both races contained bad apples.
    There were slaves in the bible. Gladiators were not pleased with their lot in life and not always black....
    I never owned a slave but my generation should pay reparations? I would feel more guilt about what this country did to the American Indians.
    Kingston Trio anyone? They're rioting in Africa; la la la la la la la, they're starving in Spain...there's hurricanes in Florida... and Texas needs rain...

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

As far as the reparations go, I’m fine with it as long as every living person in the family linage of any soldier who fought to abolish slavery gets the same.
    I have a distant cousin who fought with the Union Army so I should get a chunk too.

Jim Brown likes this.
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I want reparations paid by the descendants of those who captured & sold the slaves.

Again, I remind myself that this pot-stirring is not done at the behest of the man on the street. I also remind myself that the pot stirrers are livin' large, with no real job. I wonder where their money comes from?

Jim Brown and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

"Blacks" are just people, like other people, but I know what you mean. People are often more willing to accept information from someone they can identify with.

Before the arrival of European-Americans, the tribes in North America were often warring, and many of them took slaves. Most of the movement of the various tribes or people groups was due to wars, resulting in one group of people being displaced by another. Similar situations occurred all over the planet, and I don't think skin color had a whole lot to do with any of it.