Have You Been Tested For The Coronavirus That Sometimes Leads To Covid-19?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Aug 20, 2020.

?

Have you been tested for the coronavirus that sometimes leads to COVID-19?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Over the past four days, I have had the worst sore throat I've ever had, along with a lot of congestion, and a headache. I wasn't overly concerned about Covid but, of course, the hospital insisted on testing for it. What they came up with was acute viral pharyngitis and there's nothing to be done for it other than waiting it out, except for Ibuprofen to dull the pain. Whatever I have, I caught it from my wife, as she was sick before I was. However, when she went to a walk-in clinic, they diagnosed her with a sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics and decongestants, so I don't know what's going on there.

So, I won't be working at the recovery center this Friday and had to cancel a couple of groups that I was going to facilitate there. Although I don't have Covid, what I have is viral and I wouldn't want to wish this on anyone. I can barely stand the pain involved in swallowing.

2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Cities and Counties that have no testing, have no cvd, and fewer deaths from cvd drugs and methods.

3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

footnote: no one has been proven to be helped by the jab, and many have had disastrous results including death.

A lot of people, many thousands, had and will continue for life to have terrible reactions from the vaccine. This was even in the news from moderna the year before they started the jabs.
    The antibodies are commonly used to try to prove things not true - i.e. it does not mean you had a covid virus, as far as I know it only means you had a cold or the flu sometime in your life, even if in childhood.
    i.e. the medical facilities go along with the party line, but don't or won't or can't apparently actually tell what is happening when it is contrary to the party line.

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Forgive me but that poll is quite confusing.
    How can a swab give one CV? It’s a plain swab with nothing on it.
    Now, if a test shows me that I have Covid then I guess one could say that a test led me to know I have CV but it wouldn’t give me CV unless of course if the person testing me had the virus and gave it to me.

Guess I must have missed a post or something. But no, I haven’t even been tested and I’m maskless, haven’t taken the jab and I’m healthy.

Joy Martin likes this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Since there were several posts about my current illness, I have moved them to a separate thread, entitled Acute Viral Pharyngitis.