1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have You Had Anyone In Your Circle Test Positive For The Virus?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Lon Tanner, Dec 2, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

But why does that make sense if it has nothing at all to do with me getting the flu or me transmitting the flu?
    So many people are in favor of this, so I must be missing something.

2. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

yes You're missing the whip that's controlling those passport people.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. John Brunner

It's actually racist. Blacks are more skeptical of getting vaccinated than any other group, so the airlines (and other businesses) are effectively erecting barriers to black customers. Under a Biden administration, this shall go unchallenged.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

We all have heard repeatedly about this covid-19 virus and the media run a daily tally on all medias to scare everyone to believe their narrative.
    I would like an honest report from the people on the forum.
    I have asked my wife if she has any friends or relatives that have died from covid and she has not although most all Dominicans are all related. We know a few who were rushed to hospital with heart attack and motor cycle accident that they claimed died of covid. So no healthy people that I can find died from covid.
    Dose anyone on the forum have a relation or close friend thatwas in good health die from covid?
    I would love to know.

5. Al Amoling

Registered

One of my sons and his wife were diagnosed as having COVID. He spent 3 days in the hospital. She never went to the hospital. When he got home I said I didn't think he had it. He responded that it was just a bad cold.
    No one else that I know exposed.

6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I know of no one who was in good health who died of Covid. Actually, I don't know anyone who was in good health who even got sick from Covid. I know several people who have gotten very sick from the vaccinations, however. I also know a number of people who were in hospice care whose cause of death was attributed to Covid even though they were near death from other causes. The state is now going back and retroactively increasing the death count from Covid by adding almost anyone who died within the last year to Covid deaths. I assume it is for funding from the Feds, but I don't know that for sure.

Yvonne Smith and Martin Alonzo like this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

My older brother and sister-in-law, in their 80s, both had COVID-19, and they described it as being not nearly as bad as the flu. Although diagnosed, neither was hospitalized. Their son, who was also diagnosed, experienced a decrease in the ability to taste and some tiredness, but that was it.

Don Alaska and Martin Alonzo like this.
  8. Al Amoling

Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

One of my SILs had the virus and spent a few days in intensive care.
    He was pretty ill, and we worried if he would survive. (he's a smoker, with heart and lung issues, also has an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) ).

He survived, but his health is still in questionable condition. We are still worried about him.

Concerning the covid virus variant, I just received an email from the Boston Globe (I don't know how they got my address) that reported a quarter of Massachusetts nursing homes have faced COVID-19 outbreaks in recent weeks, and most of the cases have been spread to residents from staff, state health officials said during a tense industry briefing Thursday.

As of that day, 89 percent of Massachusetts nursing home residents were fully vaccinated. Most cases seemed to be mild, according to the report.

Also, I received a card in the mail from my church that starting Aug. 4, all congregants would need to wear masks, in compliance with the CDC and state mandates.

My goodness, I thought we were all through with this!

10. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It will never end until *WE* refuse to comply.

"Can the annals of mankind exhibit one single example where rulers overcharged with power willingly let go the oppressed, though solicited and requested most earnestly? . . . a willing relinquishment of power is one of those things which human nature never was, nor ever will be, capable of." -- Patrick Henry, Virginia ratifying convention, June 5, 1788

11. Hugh Manely

Hugh Manely Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That's an interesting thought, and thanks.

The trouble I'm having is where is the line to be drawn? In my opinion, its not an easy task to find where the balance is: between trying to stop a changing, deadly virus and the point where the "rulers" are overstepping their authority. How does one know when they truly, if ever, have our interests and well-being at heart? Our life in a democracy is not supposed to be "a guessing game" is it?

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

The fact that they are still letting people across the border without testing, packing them together in large groups, then shipping them all over the country to infect the rest of us, that's enough for me to know that they don't truly have our interests at heart, and that's only if I ignore the fact that the guy they've put in charge of everything - Dr. Fauci - likely had a huge part in inventing the virus, to begin with.

13. Bruce Andrew

Registered

Not to mention that the Canadian border has been iron-gated for a year and a half -- from people who posed no threat to us in any way.

But, as you said, they pour across the southern border encouraged by our own government. The sick, violent criminals, gangs, drugs, human traffickers -- they're all welcome.

As Ann Coulter said some years ago, we have enough American criminals and poor people already, we don't need to import them.

14. John Brunner

The CDC falsely aggregated 3 day's worth of cases in Florida are reported them as a single "record" day on Monday, August 9, 2021. Ever since the beginning, states have been routinely reporting daily numbers during the work week, then the figures for Friday, Saturday and Sunday get reported on Monday morning.

Our glorious media ran with the story that "the Sunshine State had a record-breaking 28,317 new cases of Covid-19 on Sunday," even though Sunday's real number was close to half what the Federal government reported. Of course they did.

Link

Don Alaska and Bruce Andrew like this.
  15. Bruce Andrew

Registered

Yep, I remember this happening a year or so ago elsewhere, but of course the truth was buried.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.