How Are You Vets Taking The Latest Events In Kabul

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Bobby Cole, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

I use to listen to Levin and Savage who were in competition with each other although not aired at same time.

Both seen to have changed some,But maybe they have to just to stay on the air. Savage was thrown off all stations so he has a podcast now at his website.
    Way I see it is if any of them tell too much of the truth they will be cancelled.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know. There are a number of folks on XM's Patriot Channel who don't hold back. Levin also has a program on Blaze TV (which is tainted with Glenn Beck's fingerprints, but what are you gonna do.)

Wasn't Savage's wife on the airwaves as well? I've not heard either in a very long time. I wonder what they would have to say about Kabul and other current events.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

Yes thats true too and lately more and more sites are popping up. I don't know about the wife thoughnever heard that. But then lots of things I don't know.
    [​IMG]

The Enemy Within,Biden Is Destroying Americas Honor,
    https://dcs.megaphone.fm/ADV2883252885.mp3?key=0f31ed29327ab4f08662e29e0d36a7f6&source=3

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    John Brunner likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

Savage says on his podcast how they are using our canine 'troops'
    for target practice and how most muslims hate dogs so they are torturing them.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Savage was actually cancelled in 2016 for talking badly about Hillary Clinton’s health problems. Something about her having Parkinson’s disease or some such.
    Now, in my estimation, if he had talked about her Alcohol problem then …naw…..he would have been thrown off for that too.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Marie Mallery

Registered

A video about the others we left behind in VNam.Green Berets went in to get them like these forces Savage is dealing with are trying to do now in Kabul.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Registered

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

They’re doing everything they can to tick more G.I.’s off. I guess there isn’t much we can do about it but perchance some soldiers do find their way back, the Taliban will wish they had re-trained those dogs instead of abusing them.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Marie Mallery

Registered

Even an animal isn't safe from many of these people. Not all of course but many of those we are shipping into our nation .

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  11. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

D4D040D0-EA98-4589-8FED-3240CD678946.jpeg
    Not my words but I can relate…..

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I watched most of it. He again just claimed there couldn't be a runaway convention. He outlined problems in 2015 that have only gotten worse. Congress and the states already have most of the powers he outlined here and they co not make use of them. The Liberals have set the precedent that the states and cities can choose which laws they obey with the Sanctuary Cities nonsense (law violation) and the Cannabis Legalization (Federal regulation) and have shown that the simply don't have to obey Federal laws and regulations. Calling a Convention would conceivably allow the very structure of the government to change and I have not yet seen a way to limit that. Delegates to a convention would be in all likely be determined by population, and, although no rules exist for the structure of the Convention, it could conceivably be dominated by city-dwelling folks controlled by outside interests. We saw what happened when a convention was called to "revise the Articles of Confederation". A big move that would be safer would be an overturning of the Chevron Decision. That is, in fact, the target of real conservative minds with the Supreme Court. Progressives always bring up Roe v. Wade as a target, and while that is deemed to be the worst SCOTUS decision since Dred Scott, it is not the primary target of Conservatives.

Anyway, enough rambling on a thread that is not concerning the Constitution.

13. Marie Mallery

Registered

Oh my goodness! Byt then this is just one of their ways to kill our people and allies.
    Then I also not sure why in the hell we got invivled i nthat craphole to begin with.Wonder how much money the military industry got from that one,no telling.
    I will say I got sick at my stomach watching that grining fool BushJr. dropping bombs for months on Iraq. Using 911 to do so. Which may have been an inside job,but thats another subject. Saddam was bad but no worse than Killery IMO.
    Look at these two devils laughing at the death and destruction.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Without proof but I would venture to say that not one soldier will disagree when the statement is made that we shouldn’t have been in Afghanistan to begin with,
    What everyone is angry about is the way it was handled and moreover, how our exit strategy was totally SUBAR’d by the President ( sugar coated to: screwed up beyond all recognition as opposed to using the F bomb) and because of that more soldiers needlessly died.

Don Alaska and Marie Mallery like this.