How Easy To Control You

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Psychology' started by Martin Alonzo, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Oh, this is the closest to an admission of hopefully unwitting guilt in deception concerning the posts you made about vax and mask, as anyone has posted that I've seen.
    If you knowingly post those things, after the truth has been unveiled to you, then there is much harsher judgment awaiting.

2. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Just like the nazi propaganda in Germany , they "knew" they could not sway all the grown-ups, but figured that they would take three generations of lying to them to get all the little children on their side. Little children who for the most part grew up in the midst of deception, much like today,
    and had or have little chance to escape that horrible power of the society and world that seeks everyone's downfall.

3. Jim Brown

Jim Brown Well-Known Member
    Registered

It depends on what type of mask. The type of masks the average person is wearing when going shopping, are very limited in their effectiveness. The type mask that are used in hospitals are much more effective, but the vast majority of people don't have the type used in hospitals.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    Martha Ferris likes this.
  4. Martha Ferris

Martha Ferris Well-Known Member
    Registered

I agree. I was a health care professional for nearly forty years and we were taught in school how to properly use protective equipment. In every place I was employed we had routine refreshers regarding application. I am appalled by how I saw people wearing masks and the types of material they were using. I even saw a local woman selling crocheted masks early on. Given what some of the material is and how it is being worn I would think that the effectiveness of these masks is questionable but that is merely my opinion.
    I cannot wear the hospital masks. I became allergic and my employer had to purchase hypoallergenic masks for me. Early in my career before there were disposable masks we wore cloth and I remember they had to be changed every three hours due to moisture saturation. For COVID I made my own cloth masks consisting of multiple layers. I also go out infrequently except for being on my property and keep my distance from others. I use my knowledge about infectious disease and its spread to keep myself and others safe.

Jim Brown likes this.
  5. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Really ? Do you have any evidence/ proof of this ?
    I found from doctors and surgeons that they proved even in OR and ICU wearing masks INCREASED infections, and several studies verifying this,
    and no studies at all showing otherwise. (no study shows masks are helpful, rather they cause more disease/infections)

6. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Ah, the source of the problem now revealed.

Yes, many doctors, nurses, and other hospital workers were taught...

and later were surprised to find out they were all taught incorrectly, as proven by the studies they found by doctors and surgeons who actually tested the effectiveness (supposed ) of the masks, and found the masks failed.

The schools you went to did not base their teachings on any studies , apparently, but only on false assumptions.

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

NOW WAKE THE WORLD UP TO THIS NONSENSE THE SENATE
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/XBw2fymJQM01/

Jim Brown likes this.
  8. Jim Brown

Registered

Have you seen the video of Li-Meng Yan? She is a doctor that escaped China and came to the U.S. She says the virus was deliberately released from the Wuhan lab. Are you also aware that U.S. patent # 101307012B2 for a coronavirus was issued to the Pirbright Institute on 11/20/2018? The coronavirus was developed by Erica Bickerton, Sarah Keep and Paul Britton. The Pirbright Institute is partially funded by the Bill & Linda Gates foundation. The Bill & Linda Gates foundation also contributed 750 million towards the manufacturing and distribution of a potential covid19 vaccine. These things aren't "absolute proof" of anything, but they are an interesting trail that should be investigated.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    Martin Alonzo and Jeff Elohim like this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

How the CDC uses nitpick information to scare the public for their agenda. These are the real sick people the elites pushing vaccines. they need the genocide in full force before people wake up to what is going on.
    A video showing how they play with numbers to get anything they want.
    THE NEXT REVOLUTION
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/SmWqYbSSDAXF/

Jim Brown likes this.
  10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Jim Brown likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

12. Jim Brown

Registered

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  13. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole likes this.
  14. Jim Brown

Registered

I don't think she was saying the American Universities are too stringent, I think she is pointing out the politically correct propaganda and brainwashing she has witnessed in the American Universities.

15. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, I get that. But I can't imagine any American university is anywhere near levels of North Korean brain-washing. I certainly never observed any brain washing when my children were in college, but then they are strong-minded individuals.

Bobby Cole likes this.