How Long Will Covid-19 Be Around

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Bill Boggs, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Scientists and other "experts" are little more than propagandists, at this point, because if you can afford it, you can find an expert to say whatever it is that you need him to say.

Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

No one has an issue with that, Bill (other than what Bobby said regarding opposing educated opinions.)

But mandatory experimental shots for everyone are the end game. Not long ago there was universal agreement on what a "vaccine is." Then the government (not science) changed the definition specifically to force this injection. That alone should cause everyone great concern, regardless on your position over this virus. And they are on a mission to inject children.

Al Amoling and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ken Anderson, Yes if you can afford it you can probably find a voice to speak your bidding or give an opposing view.
    I disagree that scientists and other experts are little more than propagandists.

Ruby Begonia likes this.
  4. Bill Boggs

Registered

They will and have vaccinated some kids. And a goal is probably to try and get everyone vaccinated, hoping it might help us all but that ‘a political negotiation Iwould think like any other disagreement amonst the left and right
    as we stand today.

5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The problem with it is that we have scientists (of which Fauci claims to be one) who say that their science is absolute and cannot be questioned.
    The moment science (and the government) cannot be questioned is the same moment in time when it is no longer science….it’s propaganda.

Propaganda has one of two objectives. It either is intended to make you feel all warm and fuzzy in the middle of a storm, or it is intended to make you feel like you’re in a storm when it’s all warm and fuzzy.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
    Al Amoling likes this.
  6. Bill Boggs

Registered

Don’t think Dr Fauci is that way. We all have perceptions mostly based on our political aspirations
    in the USA.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  7. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

We seem to be coming to the end of the pandemic. New cases are down and the word is it will be endemic and not pandemic. Whatever you call it, folks are sick of hiding behind masks and in their bunkers including myself, and we just want to live our lives regardless. I still wear a mask when out but am getting near to leaving it at home.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

The sinful death dealing goal of pharmakeia all along.

Not many escape.

Teresa Levitt likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Totally disregarding any politics, I did my homework concerning Fauci and as a Doctor, I’m not that impressed. As a paper pusher, bean counter and a head hunter, yeah, I can give him all the credit in the world.

All that set aside, we’re stuck with this virus no matter which form it takes. It’s here and it ain’t going away so whatever makes folks happy in the field of prevention, go for it.

John Brunner likes this.
  10. John Brunner

When someone tells you that assessing an expert's qualifications or making health decisions like these is "political," you know which side of the aisle they are on...which is most horrifying when we get to the "Your decisions affect me" crossroads, and the validity of that statement is also a political one, because science--in their world--is political.

I think this virus is winding down. But they gotta keep finding some reason to inject us for their own reasons. Bill Gates has been floating the theory that we are due for a small pox outbreak.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  11. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Since I have been involved with science for most of my working life, I would say that if they have to shut down opposing opinions, it is not science. In science, you have a theory, proposition or whatever, and your duty is to defend you position by argument and experiment. If you must shut down the opposition, that means you cannot defend your position with the actual facts and ideas. Since most opposing opinions and ideas are censored, I would say that we are definitely NOT following the science. Anytime the opposition must be shouted down, such as Global Warming/Climate Change, the same applies. No science there either.

12. Ken Anderson

Well put, @Don Alaska. When science cannot be questioned, it's propaganda, not science.

13. John Brunner

I have seen people post Then/Now WIKI profiles of scientists and researchers using the internet's "Wayback" feature (meaning they access archived web pages.) Professional profiles have been censored and rewritten en masse. If you try to vet the qualifications of opposing people, yesterday's heroes are today's persona non grata.

They are the human version of Invermectin...yesterday you are a wonder-drug, today you are horse paste.

14. Ken Anderson

Wikipedia has become famous for that. When a credentialed expert questions the global agenda, whether it be on viruses or vaccinations, global warming, or something else, they are stripped of their credentials and accomplishments, if their Wikipedia page isn't removed altogether, and these changes are locked, in that only high-level Wikipedia editors can edit them.

15. John Brunner

Let's not forget that the Department of Homeland Security has declared many of us to be Domestic Terrorists.

to wit:

Key factors contributing to the current heightened threat environment include:
    (1) The proliferation of false or misleading narratives, which sow discord or undermine public trust in U.S. government institutions: For example, there is widespread online proliferation of false or misleading narratives regarding unsubstantiated widespread election fraud and COVID-19. Grievances associated with these themes inspired violent extremist attacks during 2021. Malign foreign powers have and continue to amplify these false or misleading narratives in efforts to damage the United States.

I'm not certain if we line up in front of or behind parents in school board meetings.

NY Post article
    DHS Terrorist Alert (lil' ol' me????)