How Long Will Covid-19 Be Around

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Bill Boggs, Jan 20, 2022.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

What can you say to adults who have received multiple shots, still get the thing they were hyper-vaccinated against, stay horribly sick for 2 weeks with an extended period of a temperature of 103°F, and instead of wondering why they bothered and scream for their money back, they say "Thanks, Doc. That sure helped!" And they mean it.

This thing has trashed as much rational thinking as it has immune systems and fertility levels, and shall be a template for further use.

Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Anecdotal perhaps, but nearly everyone I know of who has had a really bad experience with Covid had been vaccinated. In fact, nearly everyone I know who has gotten Covid was vaccinated at the time.

3. John Brunner

So in keeping with the topic (How Long Will COVID 19 Be Around), perhaps the answer is "As long as people keep getting vaccinated their immune systems modified." I swear this is keeping the mutations going rather than this virus following the typical half-life.

(Sorry, I tried to respond so as to not make this another Vax Thread.)

Don Alaska and Ken Anderson like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

As long as the pandemics are useful to progressives throughout the world, Dr. Fauci's Chinese scientists (and others) will keep pumping them out. If fewer people would respond as they are told to respond, the usefulness of these viruses would come to an end and Covid would become nothing but a seasonal flu.

5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

All I can say, SO THANKFUL I NEVER got jabbed or boosted....

The whole thing has been lies lies lies.....

6. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

How about a bad cold. And again:

Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and as I see it Grape Seed Extract are the salvations to a
    strong Immune System.

7. John Brunner

I keep wondering (a) what percentage of The People are in each camp, and (b) what the tipping point is for the number of Believers required to force us all to submit. More to the point: what is the tipping point for the REPORTED number of Believers required for us all to submit?

I am horrified that I am living all the dystopian stuff I've read since I was a kid, yet somehow I feel it has prepared me, for this is not unfamiliar territory.

Krystal Shay and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I doubt you will see any valid numbers as to infections in each camp unless they can prove that the vaxxed are safer than the unvaxxed. If they are equal or if the unvaxxed are safer, you will never see that reported. This stuff has been going on since long before Covid. I remember reading reports that abortion and miscarriage increase the chance of beast cancer by 50%. (I covered that in a post a long time ago) and that cigar and pipe smokers actually live longer than nonsmokers, but cigarette smokers of course do not. You will not find those studies covered anywhere since they don't fit the agenda. The papers themselves have perhaps also been taken offline. I spent almost 50 years of my life reading journals so I don't do it anymore.

9. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

So we are suppose to take a shot for every new variant that comes out ? Nope that is just not right.

John Brunner and Don Alaska like this.
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I think that is the idea, yes.

11. John Brunner

https://torontosun.com/news/nationa...-required-to-get-covid-shot-every-nine-months

***********************************************​
    As we continue to live with COVID-19, turns out we will also have to get used to living with COVID-19 vaccinations. Canadians will be required to get a booster shot every nine months for the foreseeable future, Health Minister Jean-Yves Duclos told reporters.

So if you thought you were fully vaccinated, think again. Duclos said that the previous definitions of “fully vaccinated” makes no sense, explaining that it’s more important that shots are “up to date” and whether or not a person has “received a vaccination in the last nine months.”

He added, “We will never be fully vaccinated against COVID-19,” according to Blacklock’s Reporter.

***********************************************​

And that's just for the COVID 19 variant. They got more variants than Carter's got little liver pills.

Don Alaska likes this.
  12. John Brunner

Regarding the above post...

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/deaths-with-unknown-causes-now-alberta-s-top-killer-province-1.5975536

************************************************​
    Alberta is reporting an unprecedented increase in ill-defined and unknown causes of death in 2021. That category is leading the way over dementia, which has been in the top spot since 2016, and COVID-19, which began adding to the death tally in the province in a big way in 2020.

In 2021, ill-defined and unknown causes of death snagged the first spot with 3,362, up from 1,464 in 2020 and 522 the year before that, according to statistics from the Government of Alberta.
    ************************************************​

My money's on Climate Change.

Don Alaska likes this.
  13. Ken Anderson

I predict these vaccinations will prove to create a huge detriment to the natural immune systems of the vaccinated and, most likely, their progeny. It's possible that this is what Bill Gates had in mind when he spoke of population control through vaccinations.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

The immune suppression seems to have been a "happy side effect" as I don't believe they realized what would happen. If you read the early work on mRNA therapy, it was discovered that they had to suppress the immune system to allow the agent to maintain its presence. Early work used a natural suppressant. During the Covid vaccine development, a more persistent method of immune suppression was developed and used. That stays in the body far longer than the original suppression and may be the issue that is occurring. I think Gates perhaps knew that the spike protein on coronavirus had an analog in the human placenta that could make vaccinated young women less fertile or even sterile. I think that is what Gates predicted. Ironically, the populations that Gates targeted with his programs--3rd World populations--were far less vaccinated than developed world populations, so while fertility/fecundity in the developed world may suffer, the developing world population will continue to increase unabated.

John Brunner likes this.
  15. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

:mad: no likey that !

John Brunner and Jeff Elohim like this.