I Dreamed That I Was An Idiot

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

All my dreams consist of working. I do recognize a couple family members and close friends but not often. I had some very scary dreams about 15 years ago. I recognized a very close friend that I have known for 50 years and I hadn't been in touch with him for 40 years. I dreamed we were in some hill country and standing on the front porch of a cabin looking down a rocky incline. There was something that was coming our way like a massive cloud or something I was never able to really distinguish. My friend jumped on his horse and rode toward the noise and was gone for a short time then came riding back very fast hollering run run it's the end of the world. He passed me and kept riding so I ran around a short time and before what ever it was happened I woke up. It was really scary and no clue what it was all about but I cannot remember a dream that scared me like that one. I'll stick with the working dreams and play it safe.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Faye Fox and Thomas Stillhere like this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

This thread title reminds me of the old Maidenform Bra ads. :D:D I couldn't find one that said "I dreamed I was an idiot in my Maidenform Bra," though.

[​IMG]

4. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Man, I wondered who that guy was standing in the hotel lobby, in his pajama bottom, the other night. I had gone down to complain about the damn raccoons!

Mary Stetler and Ken Anderson like this.
  5. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Ma'am, you better point them things in another direction, before they hurt someone!

6. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Natural-looking ain't they? :rolleyes: I love the revolvers, but the bra and hat are tragic! :(

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I very seldom remember my dreams, and if I do it's just a snippet... no details like in Ken's experience.

Faye Fox likes this.
  8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That's my experience most of the time. I usually forget everything within a few minutes of waking up.

Faye Fox likes this.
  9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't really have dumb dreams or remember them. I just know I am an idiot instintively.

Faye Fox likes this.
  10. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

That image look's like a Howard Hughes Western. :)

Faye Fox and Beth Gallagher like this.
  11. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

I nearly always remember my dreams and they are always PTSD-related. Sometimes I wake up then go back to sleep and wake up hours later having the same dream. Sort of like watching a series. Yes, I received therapy years ago and know how to deal with it using self-hypnosis and biorhythms therapy. Staying fit and living alone have been the key to keeping my dreams from ruling my life. After watching our real Presidents speech of hope last evening, I cannot remember any dreams and got a great night's sleep. I feel so great I put on lipstick, mascara, and dark brown eyebrow gel with a touch of pink eye shadow this morning after my 30-minute workout. I have a long rural walk planned today if it doesn't rain again. If it was warmer I would walk in the rain wearing my high-neck sports bra crop top and running shorts and not care about getting wet. That is what a good night's sleep void of rememberable dreams of stress does for me. Some of you may wonder why I am such a sweetheart this morning. Now you know why.:);)

P.S. Some of you may want to pray that I get a good night's sleep every night and I appreciate your prayers in advance.