I Give Up, Living Life With Diabetes

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Samual Yoder, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh so sorry, and thank goodness I was NOT exposed to smokers, it could have
    been easy to get on the cigs., But did not and none of my family.

As I mentioned above Berberine did it for me when my glucose went to 120 a year ago and a year on Berberine I'm now at 84....

Reading above on beans, I've added beans to my diet daily. and also since cleansing my colon that I've mentioned here I'm about 40 lbs lighter....Carrying waste around in our colons has to have a huge bearing on our health.

Make some changes where you can...

2. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank you Beth and I did get good news this afternoon, my A1C is 6.1. So guess the exercise helps. I was really worried; told hubby it may be a 10. He said nope. Doc said just take it once a week and get A1C every 3 months. Gave me a script for another oral pill. Said it should hurt me. I'll take them for a couple days and see.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

Good for you on never smoking it is a terrible addiction. Not a good way to die either, I cared for momma in our front room, had wonderful ladies come twice to show me how to use oxygen tanks I rented along with hospital bed. My sister came over once a week to help. Hubby helped us put momma in the body bag and watching her taking her last pulse was one of the hardest things I ever did. My first grandchild helped me she was just 6 months old.
    I know what cigarettes do. Momma last full sentence was please quit smoking. I don't want this for you.I still haven't kept that promise.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Joy Martin

Registered

I can only imagine the smoking addiction, and you still have not quit? I just looked at my recent labs and my A1C came in at 5.1 from 5.7 last year, it's gotta be the Berberine and colon cleanse and my total cholesterol even dropped 20 some pts and I wasn't exepecting that....we need a good amount of cholesterol in our bodies.

Marie Mallery and Don Alaska like this.
  5. Marie Mallery

Registered

That is great news, and I may try the treatments you recommend. Did you do your own colon cleanse?

6. Joy Martin

Registered

Marie, I take just about every day, 2 capsules of Oxy Powder colon cleanse. I deal with stubborn bowel issues and body spine structure. So I work to keep "cleaned out" a lot...carrying waste around for years is something I did and don't want that now.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  7. Marie Mallery

Registered

Thanks Joy I'll see if Ican find the Berberine and Oxi powder Clense.
    My sugar has been good last couple days must be the grinded nuts and plain cocoa I put on my ice cream. It was 116 10 minutes ago with no exercise.
    Glad your sugar is good too.