If Covid Fatalities Were 90.2% Lower, How Would You Feel About Schools Reopening?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

You are new to the forum, and this thread isn't about Lon... but he had his shots months ago and did very well after having them. He stated many times that he had been tested for the virus on several occasions and I don't doubt that he was since it was required by his assisted living provider. He died after contracting Covid 19, which was probably exacerbated by his other health issues and advanced age.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. John Nopales

John Nopales Well-Known Member
    Registered

I completely agree with this.

Lon was not given a valid test for a virus, because there is no valid test for a covid19 virus. Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test, stated many times that it is not a valid test for a virus. Unfortunately he died in 2019 under mysterious circumstances. Some people think he was murdered.

Additionally, no covid19 virus has ever been isolated apart from contaminated human genetic material, which is a requirement to demonstrate that it's actually a virus, and not simply a part of human genetics. Thus, (1) no covid19 virus has ever been proven to exist, (2) the test being used does not test for a virus, and (3) no one has ever been proven to have died from a virus that doesn't exist.

Lon did, however, die after getting the shots. May he rest in peace.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2021
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We have a lot of other threads in which to discuss the virus or beliefs about the vaccines. This thread relates to school closings or openings. If fatalities were lower, how would you feel about schools reopening?

I was pleased to see that the Millinocket schools were not only open but the kids were not wearing masks. This was a change from less than two weeks ago, when I noted kids on the playground, all wearing masks, as I drove by.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Now, they've gone back to virtual schooling. There is no rhyme or reason to this stuff. It seems that if things remain the same, people might calm down and start thinking about what the hell is going on. They can't have that, so they continue with the ups and downs. The Omicron strain of Dr. Fauci's virus is supposed to strike fear in all of us, although all indications are that far more people are killed by dogs than from this virus. Never mind that it's practically harmless - with Omicron, they will stress the number of cases, hoping that we're dumb enough to believe that the dangers are even worse. Indeed, most people have risen to the challenge of proving that, indeed, they are dumb enough.

"Duck! A Covid is flying right toward you!"

"Oh no, there's another one! Put your masks on, everyone!"

"Oh God, no! They've broken through the windows! Covids are flying around everywhere! Everyone, get under your beds!"

"Now! There's no time to waste!"

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And Omicron appears to be concentrated mostly among the vaccinated....

6. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Have ya’ll noticed that there’s little or no mention of CV-19 or Delta since Omicron came along? Seems like CV-19 killed off the flu and Delta killed off CV-19 then Omicron is the boss now. Can’t wait for Zeta to make it’s way into the headlines.

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

Yes, and to clarify what you mean by "concentrated" before it gets poked at (if I may)...the vaxxed are getting it in significantly disproportionate rates. I posted that 56% of Denmark's population is fully vaccinated, yet they have contracted 79% of that nation's Omicron cases. Conversely, the unvaxxed (and the partially vaxxed) are much less likely to contract it. We know that the vaccine is not targeting Omicron, but more and more experts are convinced that immune systems are being damaged, and that is what makes the fully vaxxed more susceptible. At least this is not a bad flu bug, but being fully vaxxed also increases the odds of catching "other [COVID] variants."

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

With these vaccines, they are in new territory and effectively experimenting on the entire population of the earth, or at least those who are willing to trust and obey. I have no doubt that these things are doing more harm than good, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the harm was intentional.

9. John Brunner

I wondered about that. Omicron is a pussy cat among flu bugs. In a sane world, it could put an end to all of this as it gives us natural immunity and live to use it.

Here's an interesting article in American Thinker on this subject:

And all the scary stats compare COVID to Delta to Omicron. Where is the "normal" frame of reference to: an average flu season, a benign flu season, and a bad flu season?

Note that all the definitive data on this is coming from elsewhere: Denmark, Sweden, The U.K., Africa. But not The United States. England is reporting an Omicron death rate of 0.03% (yes, 3/100ths of a percent), or one death for every 3,000 cases. The U.S. has seen one Omicron death in the entire nation, but the debate continues over whether that single death was "died from" versus "died with." As of this writing there are zero Omicron deaths listed on the CDC website.

This article points out the raw data from the UK health systems shows that more vaccinated people than unvaccinated ones were using the healthcare system (contrary to the garbage we're being told here.) There is no such “raw data” available in the U.S. Basically the CDC can (and has) cherry-pick data for a small set of locales, extrapolate it, then feed that pile of "lies/damned lies/statistics" to the MSM to be shoved in our faces.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I think eventually the Covid viruses (corona viruses genetically engineered) will end up being classified like the influenza viruses, with only two classifications being important--type A (bad) and type B (not so bad). People pretty much ignore type B influenza, as it seldom causes serious disease, in a similar fashion to Omicron variant that was created (apparently) from the combination of the engineered virus and a naturally-occurring corona virus. That is, unless Dr. Fauci and his allies release yet another engineered virus to further thin the population and cause more panic and economic damage to mostly Western economies. After the dust settles on all this, there will be a group of geniuses who meet every March and decide what viruses they are going to target with the vaccines in the fall of every year. CDC claims that the influenza vaccine is 50% accurate in its targeting, but when I was tracking the numbers, it appeared that the accuracy of selection was more like 20%. It will then be an annual vaccine probably targeting both influenza and Covid/corona, and will probably vary in effectiveness form year to year, again assuming that no one releases more engineered viruses. China has been collecting the DNA of much of the world's population, and, with the help of guys like Fauci, may be working on a targeted virus that will be aimed at specific groups of people. If they are successful in that, all bets are off as to what will happen.

11. John Brunner

A long time ago I heard that the accuracy in anticipating which virus to develop a vaccine for was close to 33%, and the chance of it doing anything for you even if it WERE accurate were also 33%, meaning that the odds of a given vaccine being effective for a given individual in a given year are about 1 in 9 (1/3 x 1/3.) It never mattered to me because I never get a flu vaccine...it gives me and my doctor something to talk about ever year.

Regarding targeting specific DNAs: someone told me he heard that the current viruses going around are taking it easy on folks with Type O blood. I've not read nor heard that one anywhere else.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have read that about the type O blood as well, but I think that type O people have fewer ACE2 sites. When I did an anecdotal study some years back involving 50 fairly young people in good health, roughly half were vaccinated and half were not, the incidence of influenza was roughly the same between the two groups. I had no good way to measure the severity of disease, so that was not considered, and I did not include people with underlying conditions.

John Brunner likes this.
  13. John Brunner

COVID has brought this whole issue of the efficacy (and potential harm) of vaccines in general to the front burner. Lots more people are standing up and proudly declaring themselves to be true Anti-Vaxxers at a universal level. I can understand those who refuse to even listen, because I've also been raised to believe vaccines to be saviors of Mankind. Even though I may agree with the facts and the logic of the dissenters, I've still got this emotional attachment.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

I have been skeptical of the mRNA vaccines from the beginning due to the bad results and long-term consequences when they were tried on animals. With that background, experimenting with them on a large portion of the human population seems really crazy unless they realize what may happen in the long term and simply don't care. In general, I am not against vaccines. The only ones I don't get are the mRNA and the annual influenza vaccines, as the flu vaccine was the only one in history that is routinely developed in less than a year with no real testing, and it the reason that vaccine makers were protected from civil suits by Congress in the 1980s, as they were going to be sue out of business over consequences of the flu vaccine. Just imagine what would happen now if they were not protected?

John Brunner likes this.
  15. John Brunner

I agree with that. The mRNA shot is not a vaccine, and the science says that they are a net harm, not only because of their inherent nature, but because no leaky vaccine should be continuously deployed (especially on this scale.)

Regarding protection from liability: I have read seen headlines that these illegals that are being scattered nationwide are not being given The Shot because they have standing to sue. I have not read if the plaintiff would be the Fed, the pharmaceutical companies, or both. Just add this to the ever-growing list of the American citizen being second-class in their own nation.