If Covid Fatalities Were 90.2% Lower, How Would You Feel About Schools Reopening?

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I understand that the data the FDA looked at to approve these vaccines only considered the negative effects of the vaccine that took place within 24 hours of it being administered, and I'm thinking that a large percentage of these consequences would occur later than that.

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I believe that is one reason you are not considered to "be vaccinated" until Day 15 after the shot. So someone who drops dead the day (or 2 weeks) after the shot did not die from the shot. I was just reading about such a case.

"The secretary will disavow any knowledge of your jabbing. Good luck, Jim." *click*

3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Did the Italian doctors, government, or any other
    provide LABORATORY testing/ ANY proof, of ANYONE who died that they did actually die of a virus ? Not symptoms.
    Has any death in the world been proven to have been caused by a covid virus , at all ?

Noting a lot of other causes, including what caused deaths related to sars in the past,
    that have cause not just death but also many more illnesses or symptoms,
    if those were treated honestly would have almost if not all the time recovered usually in three days
    instead of stretching out more than a week due to malpractice with drugs.

Lois Winters likes this.
  4. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

This is not a medical virus at all, but rather a political virus and so inconclusive, but the masses believe the nutsos out there. So it goes.

Jeff Elohim and Ken Anderson like this.