Info On Moderna Vaccines, Dead Set Against Mandates!

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Denise Evans, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Denise, wife and I don't really care about "either side" of the issue with the vaccines or Covid 19. As long as we feel that we are protected and wear our masks, that's all we need to know about. Neither of us want to wind up in the ER or ICU on a respirator hoping not to die. This whole vaccine/Covid thing has turned the U.S. upside-down with theories, conclusions and opinions.

We, on this forum, are not professionals when it comes to any vaccine or medication. We didn't go to school for years, get a degree in medical and have used that knowledge in real life. Dr. Faui, and other doctors, have and I don't have to be a "follower" to believe what he and any other doctor says.

And, as far as those that get the Covid 19 or Variant, many had the original vaccines, but didn't get the Booster.

I don't know totally what happened with you, but to blame any doctor, including Faui and the CDC, you've got that right, but many folks will disagree with you.

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't care who disagrees, I posted this to not just inform, stand with those that do not believe in the vaccines being safe, and those that have had Covid, and "possibly" now have the herd immunity, or natural immunity.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

As an adult, and as an individual, I'll make my own decisions.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

I sure hope you don't think that is true for everything in life, because you know it's not.

5. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Baaa,Baaaa

6. Denise Evans

Registered

Funny because when I saw Ken's reply, I knew he was talking about the topic Cody??

Last edited: Jan 10, 2022
    Beth Gallagher likes this.
  7. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ok, folks "whatever floats your boat" as the saying goes. Tell folks not to get the vaccines, doctors don't know crap and on and on. I've got to the point now that I really don't care.

8. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Cody that not what she said to start this off....Stop twisting things to your point of view.

Don Alaska and Denise Evans like this.
  9. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't recall telling anyone not to get the vaccine Cody.

Don Alaska likes this.
  10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Ok, you didn't say "not get it", but you did say this: "I am hoping those that have not had the vaccine, don't ever trust the CDC, or doctors that are not up to date on EVEN looking at the data/studies, etc." in your opening post. So, in saying "don't ever trust the CDC, or doctors that are not up to date on EVEN looking at data/studies, etc.", then who in the heck are people suppose to trust? Many would say "that's a good question", since, that I know of, all doctors would have to be up to date with info/data/studies on the vaccines.

You are angry that you choose to get it and then the "numbness" set in. But, as I've been told before, "when you choose to do something, you also have to take responsibility for that choice". But, you are instead taking it out on the CDC and doctors.

Perhaps I'm all wrong about your thread here, but. There is "the good, the bad and the downright ugly" going on about this virus and the vaccines. There are those that have got the vaccines and Booster without a single problem and those that had problems and want to tear into a doctor, the CDC and even Dr. Fauci about what happened to them. Is it really all of their faults? Many believe it is and many do not. Underlining health problems can erase the vaccines, like they did to our former member (RIP) Lon Tanner.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

I've always believed when I post a thread I need to "host the post", in other words respond in some way even if just a like. I think it is ok for me to just be done with answering your replies though Cody, and just say I would agree to disagree with you. It's useless to me to continue on. I stand on everything I said, I see no where I need to make an amends. And I feel comfortable in getting "my personal" info and experience out. You can now have the last word which is not a priority in my life. Please note that "can" means I'm simply saying I feel you have the ability to do so, I am NOT trying to give you permission by using the word "may".

12. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Your stand on this is fine. It's how you feel and nothing wrong with that...........to a point.:D

And, actually, I'm think I'm done with this thread also and yes, "agree to disagree" is an excellent way to put it. I just wish more people would feel that way about disagreements.

13. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This vaccine seems to have the most lies around it and the most propaganda. They push the flu vaccine, but nothing lick the Covid. That is exactly why I am not vaccinated. If the government wants to invest this much capital trying to force you to do something, it is probably NOT to your benefit. I wouldn't completely trust "Dr. Google" either, as there is a great deal of misinformation on that too. Use common sense and keep in contact with people who are knowledgeable and have background that you feel you can trust. It should ALWAYS be your own decision.

Denise Evans and Al Amoling like this.
  14. John West

John West Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Not to butt into this little dust up, but we're seeing a lot of people we know who're double or triple vaxxed ending up getting covid (or the flue, since they often can't tell the difference) or very sick. You'd think it would be obvious by now that the vaccines don't work work and may be dangerous to some. Also, most people seem unaware that these vaccines were rushed to market without the normal due diligence testing. Those of you who took the mRNA vaccines are the test guinea pigs or, as someone mentioned, pin cushions for big pharma testing and profits. Also, be sure to make note that it's being reported that the CDC director said 75% of the covid deaths were people who had AT LEAST 4 comorbidities. It would seem its those comorbidities that are the big problem, not covid. </rant>

15. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered