Interesting Article About Persistent Covid Infection

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Thomas Windom, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I am beginning to see articles that show a huge overlap in issues caused by the virus and by the vax.

Until "studies" cite stats broken down by Vaxxed Status, I remain convinced that "they" are mounting a disinformation campaign.

3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I heard on the radio yesterday that yet another vaxed high school athlete died of a heart attack.

John Nopales and John Brunner like this.
  4. John Brunner

Yup, I saw that. Who knows what the reason was? I think we're intentionally left guessing.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Thomas Windom

Registered

Have you found any research publications as opposed to news articles? I keep doing periodic literature searches and, without spending time going through pages of citations, have not found much actual scientifically published info on mortality due to vaccinations. Most studies are focussed on mortality reduction from vaccination, as you’d expect. I’d be interested in looking at things folks have found that look like sound work.

Bobby Cole and John Brunner like this.
  6. John Brunner

I've seen nothing but inferences. For example, here is an article from the Daily Mail regarding 15 cases of newborns in Wales and south-west England with myocarditis during the 9 months between June 2022 and March 2023. Ten of those cases were in Wales, which saw only one case in the previous 6 years.

Then there's the paper I linked here somewhere from the American Heart Association predicting a spike in congenital heart defects starting in 2025 because of "climate change."

So lots of inference and lots of implausible propaganda out there. But I don't know who we would see an honest study from who we would consider to be "credible." Heck, the American Heart Association is putting forth overt crap, so we either get reliable data from fringe sources, or we get propaganda from long-standing institutions.

7. Thomas Windom

Registered

There’s always someone who wants to slay dragons, or sacred cows. Perfect example would be an upstart company with a different type vaccine that wants to point out risks with that “other” vaccine. It will probably be a while yet before we start seeing anything about the down side.

John Brunner likes this.
  8. John Brunner

I think they are intentionally lying about COVID symptoms as VAX symptoms unfold, so when the VAX damage gets to the point it cannot be denied, they can claim it's due to COVID.

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I believe the Brits are putting out some valid studies, but they are mostly listed as "excess deaths" since the pandemic but I don't know they are listing the vaxx as the cause. You have to infer that from the data.

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Covid vaccine "researchers" now have a bot that searches posted obits for the words "suddenly" or "unexpectedly" in referring to cause of death. They have found that it generally can lead to establishing a link to mRNA vaccine exposure, particularly among the young.

Bobby Cole and John Nopales like this.
  11. John Brunner

There is an article behind a paywall on Epoch Times talking about Chinese researchers discovering that Long COVID can be addressed by fixing your damaged gut biome (link). I grabbed this part of the article and saved it in case I need it:

SIM01 is an oral microbiome microencapsulated formulation developed by the Chinese University of Hong Kong using big data and machine learning. SIM01 is a micro-encapsulated freeze-dried powder containing three strains (Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, and Bifidobacterium longum) forming 20 billion colony-forming units¹, along with three prebiotic compounds (xylo-oligosaccharides, galacto-oligosaccharides, and resistant dextrin) that promote the growth of these strains.

Some time ago, I created a spreadsheet comparing 11 different probiotic blends. None of them contain Bifidobacterium adolescentis, although Wiki says: It is one of the most abundant and prevalent Bifidobacterium species detected in human populations, especially in adults. There are some supplements containing it, but you have to search the labels.

Dextrin is a common dietary fiber that I've not seen promoted as a prebiotic, but is widely written about. I cannot find it at Amazon. The two oligosaccharides are among the most widely offered prebiotics.

¹The "20 billion colony forming units" cited in the article is not a huge amount. I've bought OTC probiotics at my local Walmart containing 80 billion CFUs. My daily probiotic is 30 billion CFUs.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2023
    Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Pre-Covid I referred to Chinese research when I couldn't get answers that made sense. Chinese researchers used to practice pure research, not colored by Big Pharma, and their government left them alone until Covid. We once had that until the 1990s when everything changed. Of course, there was the tobacco "research"....

13. John Brunner

Which was the real first test of "How aggressively can we make strangers get in each other's faces?"